Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #1
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Chef Gazpacho Prize

Went on WKN and found CG 5X and got my sandwich maker for one account. Found him 5X on the 2nd account also - but first the correct verification code (I triple-checked) wasn't accepted, then the 2nd one was only to give me an error message for the site. Luckily I took screen shots at each stage (I'm learning) and can call in the am if needful. YAY! It was quite fast. Just kept moving thru the pages. Good luck, all!

I posted this before i saw people were continuing to post on the announcement page. Sorry.

Edit: I went back to WKN, clicked on the box to enter (thinking maybe the last one got lost), and it took me to the pop-up window saying I'd won, and to enter a verification code. I did, and the sandwich maker showed up in my dock - so no need to phone. Yay.

Last edited by vanberk; 01-26-2011 at 02:32 AM..
vanberk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Meemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond reputeMeemaah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Chef Gazpacho Prize

Also, found Chef Gazpacho 5 times within short time--also, had trouble with security code--went through about 4 different codes--all saying they were invalid when I clicked "submit"--before one was accepted. Sandwich maker was in my dock when I checked. Good luck to everyone.
Meemaah is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

I am slightly confused about this...do I just find him and then at the end put in my user info?
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by eludedreverie
I am slightly confused about this...do I just find him and then at the end put in my user info?
No.

Go to the bottom of the Home page.
You will see a blue box with "Click here to play Peek-A-Newz" in it.
Click on that box.

A form will pop up.
Fill in your info.
A box will pop up.
Click PLAY.

Look for the Chef

Hope that helps
Old 01-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!eludedreverie is the cats pajamas!

thank you canonymous!!!
eludedreverie is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by eludedreverie
thank you canonymous!!!
Very welcome
Old 01-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

I found him twice right away....but now I can't find him again and the webkinz day is almost over. I'm sad.....
Closed