Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Chasing the HOP ads!!

Is anyone having a time finding the HOP ads to get your prize for today? I have been all over Kinzville and it has not appeared. There are soooo many new ads all over. too. If you see the HOP ads please tell me where you found them.
I have looked where they have been before yesterday:
Arcade
Daily activities
Magoc Forest
Code Shop
Kinz Post
Tournament Arena
Emp. Offc.
Quizies Corner
My Page

I use IE and the long ads do not show. My reason for not using Firefox for this event is the extra page that has to be filled out to get the prize. I may have to resort to using FF if the ads continue this hard to find.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Chasing the HOP ads!!

Here is a link to the ad:
Ad

Hope this helps!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I am on firefox and the long ads also don't show up for me either. And I have been unable to find a single HOP ad since the last maintenance. So it's not just an IE thing. The firefox only takes you to a separate page if you use the longer ad anyways, the small one doesn't. But since I can't find any I had to go to a separate page anyways using the link in the above post.

Good luck!
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #4

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Cheesy1 is the guide
Old 03-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #5
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

WOW, Thank you so much. This was much faster to get all accounts than looking for the ad.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:27 AM   #6

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
WOW, Thank you so much. This was much faster to get all accounts than looking for the ad.
Your welcome--but i didn't help, i just told you about who is helpful.
Old 03-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #7
iamawackywinner2

Thank you Cheesy for the much apprciated info. It saves so much time and the gkids had fun doing there's this morning. Rep to you.
Closed