Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
discordkitty will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Charm estore contest?

DogLUVR's guide works like a charm. I was able to get a code for the friend that originally got me into webkinz as well as one for myself.

I wish I had a bunch of extra email addresses ... I'd sit and collect codes for WI
discordkitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by discordkitty
DogLUVR's guide works like a charm. I was able to get a code for the friend that originally got me into webkinz as well as one for myself.

I wish I had a bunch of extra email addresses ... I'd sit and collect codes for WI
all you have to do is post ____@webkinzinsider.com to donate codes

An example is gdfgndkgnkdlanglkdngkd@webkinzinsider.com and it will go directly there
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:16 PM   #13
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, she's harder to see than the Thunderbird was.
But I've collected 25 codes sofar for WI!
alleine is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 11:55 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

I love DogLUVR's idea!!!!!!!! I tried it and got her twice last night... one for me and one for WI!!!!! Haha I didn't mean to make it rhyme I'm gonna search for my sister and more for WI!!!!!!!!! Darn, it didn't rhyme!!!!!! Hahahaha

Last edited by iluvpigs12; 05-30-2010 at 12:03 PM..
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #15

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

Pinky719....Thank you, you are right on the money. I opened 3 windows and on the third she showed up instantly.

thanks again

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
Pinky719....Thank you, you are right on the money. I opened 3 windows and on the third she showed up instantly.

thanks again

This is EXCELLENT. I just unlocked my first Series 2 fairy. Thanks Ganz for adding this contest. And thanks again Pinky719 for posting the suggestion on opening the 3 windows. It worked for me.

Last edited by hanna825; 05-30-2010 at 01:36 PM..
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #16
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Tried the refresh method and found her in less than 5 minutes. Thanks for the tip !!!
volblaster is offline Male
Old 05-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #17
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825

thanks again

This is EXCELLENT. I just unlocked my first Series 2 fairy. Thanks Ganz for adding this contest. And thanks again Pinky719 for posting the suggestion on opening the 3 windows. It worked for me.
your welcome! Glad I could help!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #18
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

She's on the homepage. You can't have any words or # after ganzestore.com/ or she won't show.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #19
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

I have been looking for her and haven't seen her at all today!
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #20
owlboy1

volblaster is just really nicevolblaster is just really nice

Just found out you can only get 1 code per email...Wish I had several email accounts...
volblaster is offline Male
Closed