Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #11
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: CC#13 54% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 11am]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

I hope lots of you are better than me. I also finally figured out you can shoot through the planet. That helped a bit but I can't get past Level 4 - I think that's the one with the bigger things - not even sure you can shoot those down.
I already have a Galactic Viewscreen but would love another one. Will two fit in a large room? Seems like they only go on one wall. Or maybe I'll need to add it to another room.
tin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #12
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Code YELLOW- push needed CC13 73% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 6pm]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

We are cutting it so close - 6pm is 75% of the time past and we are at 73%.

Everyone, try to do at least 2 more games on each account.

Yes, you can destroy the bigger monkies, just lots of shots.
dd showed how to concentrate fire on them; it's especially good if you manage a 3-shot period when
they show.

I'm not crazy about the game, but will miss a show to try for a while more on each of our accts,
now that we're back from soccer.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #13
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Code RED- Still JUST behind the pace; surge needed CC13 85% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 9:30pm]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

WOW - Close is right. Count us in for the surge.

I want that screen!!!

And how appropriate - a space game for a space viewscreen
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
LilyAurora

LilyAurora is a name known to allLilyAurora is a name known to allLilyAurora is a name known to all

Default Re: Code RED- Still JUST behind the pace; surge needed CC13 85% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 9:30pm]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

My average on this game is about 1700, but I'm getting better! My new high score is 3366. Pretty good, right? Well, for me it is. I'm going to keep playing until I can beat it. This game is really stressful for me, but I want that viewscreen.
LilyAurora is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 11:17 PM   #15
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC13 FAILED approx 96% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Mon 12:04am]

Bummer!!!

I'm sure this will put many people off trying again.

I really wish they would print the actual score we did accumulate.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #16

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: CC13 FAILED approx 96% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Mon 12:04am]

Let's hope for the best this week-end.

It was a holiday this past week-end in Canada so I am sure lots of people who played before were not around as much as other week-ends. And since it is a holiday in the US this week-end coming up we might not make the challange but it is the thought that we all try as much as possible and pull together.

Good luck to us!!!
China is offline Female
Closed