Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 11:49 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC13 FAILED approx 96% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Mon 12:04am]

UGH We had a GREAT surge at the end, but just fell short.
The graph at 11:59 appeared to be at 96%

Code RED: If we were perfectly paced, which is risky, at 9pm we would be at 87.5%
So now at 9:30 we are slightly behind that. We can make it happen if everyone pitches in.
So please, even just one or two more games. If you can do more, Great.
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO close.

10:30 4% in last hour, we need a little more oomph!

Current % completed approx:
1.5%32%44%48%54%73%85%89%92% 96%
( as of
2a6pSat; 12a8a11a6p9:30p10:30p11p 11:59pm Sun 5/23)

Okay, Code YELLOW now at 6pm.
73% is cutting it really close. Everyone, please, one last push. Try at least 2 games each.

Remember, you must now play at least once from midnight Sat through 11:59pm Sun
to get the prize if the goal is met.
Your message on the CC page will change to show you have played and are eligible!
You are entered in the competition.
==============================================
The prize voting this week once again was a runaway from the start.
The Galactic Viewscreen is the bait. (the coolest & best resale of the choices)
Its resale value is 936kc.
==============================================
If you forgot to vote, now is your time to register for the contest.
If you check the Community Contest tag on the Kinzville Times, it will have
an Enter button to join.

Okay. Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz.
I never quite got the hang of this one, or any interest in it. I found it a bit tedious.
Others in the household have rated it as medium, whatever that can mean.
Hopefully we have a big pocket of pros out there.

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

Dex Dangerous

I'm a bit uneasy about this week. Is that why the prizes were better?
I certainly hope we do well.

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience? How well did you do?
How are you doing as the weekend progresses?

Any predictions on a "goal met" time?

---------------------------------
2am Sat: Thanks to all who've pm'd.
I'd love you to post your status/adventures/predictions.
Well, we've done a few games on 60% of our accounts.
One person made it to level 9.
It was not as bad as my memory said, but not thrilling either.
The experience has given me hope we might make it; I'd predict in the final 2 hours.
But I know it's a busy graduation & final games for many sports weekend around here.
1 Thing I Learned Midway: you can shoot through the planet.
I had been moving around it. So then I switched to "anchoring" in the middle &
just spinning to shoot.
Midnight Sun: Surprise, close to halfway. But we will need a push during the day on Sunday.
---------------------------------------
Predictions made:

Maybe late Sunday, but goal is high.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 05-23-2010 at 11:04 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: CC#13 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 17-23 May 2010 [Upd Fri 1250am]

Congrats Soccer

I am assuming this is for the tournament?

Last edited by rockermom; 05-21-2010 at 12:13 AM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: CC#13 1.5% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sat 200am]; Any predictions?

I think it is a pretty hard goal. Myhusband is an asteriods champion (he held the high score at the arcade for years when he was young). Since this game is similiar I had him play last night. he average a score of 1300 ish. This game is not one I like to much, it is hard for me to do without a mouse on my laptop and my avergae is in the 700's. My kids avergae is lower, so I think this is a hard game.
I think it is cool how the game and prize have a theme going this week.

I'm hoping the goal is met but doubtful this week!
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
kayliecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: CC#13 32% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sat 600pm]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

Help! Last week I was able to "enter" the competition and I played the game, but it said I never competed.

This week I'm having the saem problem. What am I doing wrong? The Communal Contest page shows I'm entered in the lunar lugbot competition. I went and played it in the arcade. Contest page didn't change to show I competed. Then I went and played it in the tournament. Same thing.

What do I need to do to compete that I"m doing wrong? Do I need to enter teh game a special way? Do you go thru the arcade or tournament or how? Or is there just a time lag in showing that I competed????

Thanks!
Prince Nappy
:gr: Skippy
Spitz the Llama
Sele the rat/mouse
Riki Tiki Tavi the Raccoon
(LOL the above are mine, not my kids, would take too long to list theirs!)
kayliecat is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #5
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: CC#13 32% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sat 600pm]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

View Post Originally Posted by kayliecat
Help! Last week I was able to "enter" the competition and I played the game, but it said I never competed.

This week I'm having the saem problem. What am I doing wrong? The Communal Contest page shows I'm entered in the lunar lugbot competition. I went and played it in the arcade. Contest page didn't change to show I competed. Then I went and played it in the tournament. Same thing.

What do I need to do to compete that I"m doing wrong? Do I need to enter teh game a special way? Do you go thru the arcade or tournament or how? Or is there just a time lag in showing that I competed????

Thanks!
Prince Nappy
:gr: Skippy
Spitz the Llama
Sele the rat/mouse
Riki Tiki Tavi the Raccoon
(LOL the above are mine, not my kids, would take too long to list theirs!)
I'm not sure what your problem is. I've played the game and all I see on the contest page is that I'm entered. I've received the prize the last few times I've played. Only when the challenge has been completed will it give a congratulations and tell you to pick up your prize on Monday. Hope this helps.
wircfan is offline Male
Old 05-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I've been playing the last hour or so because tomorrow I will not be home. Dex Dangerous is not one of my favorite games. So far, my highest score is 1,619 and made it to level 6.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
kayliecat is an unknown quantity at this point

This is what the OP said (soccor slave?):
Quote:
Remember, you must now play at least once from midnight Sat through 11:59pm Sun
to get the prize if the goal is met.
Your message on the CC page will change to show you have played and are eligible!
So it sounds like the message should change...

And last week I entered the contest and played the game, and then on monday it said I never played the game so wasn't eligible so I thought I did something wrong...but who knows.

I'll figure it out...
kayliecat is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 10:38 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

The message you start with is something like "You must participate to enter" then once you have played a game in the ARCADE area it changes to "You are entered in the contest". As long as you see that message you should be good. If you had problems before I would take a screen shot on Sunday then send it to Ganz if you don't get your prize.

Also only games played in the arcade area count. The points earned in the tournament area do not go towards the challenge.

Hope this helps...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#13 44% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 12am]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

I definitely agree about taking the screenshots;
mouse over your clock to show the date-
show the CC message & your pet
show the end game score/kc screen & your pet

Make sure your message agrees with the
You are entered in the competition.
Some suggested they had to play twice for it to switch in the past.

Good Luck.

It surprisingly looks possible, but we need an extra bit of a push on Sunday.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #10
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: CC#13 54% done of 120,000,000 pts in Dex Dangerous and the Lunar Lugbotz 22-23 May 2010 [Upd Sun 11am]; Any predictions? (late Sun, if then, current input)

I knew that this one was going to be a rough one with the prize being so good. I'd never played before - average now is level four - about 950-975 points.

One thing that I don't get - we're battling suicide bombing monkey/pig things?! Odd! LOL

Will try as I can today - my kiddos want the screen badly!

Good luck all!
deenies is offline Female
Closed