Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#xx: ACHIEVED: 3,700,000 points -Ant Mania Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Sat 1040pm] Quick play for a free Wisteria tree [or 600 kc/trade] - just register & earn at least 1kc in a game of Ant Mania by 11:59pm Sunday.

This weekend we turn to those pesky critters underfoot-
Ant Mania, Picnic2
I only hope they keep the low points available in this game in mind.

At least it's not a recent repeat.

If we pull it off this week, we'll get a Wisteria Tree.

People are posting their frustrations with and ideas for the CC on WKN's thread
Not Quite There. Unfortunately, you cannot see page 2 or beyond due to a glitch.
However, if you add the following to the URL on the first page, you can see those comments.
/comment-page-x/#comments

where you substitute the actual page number for the x (e.g.: ...-page-2/#com... )
If you have a great suggestion, add it or e-mail or comment on Kinzville Times.

More info as weekend approaches....

Update 1: Friday
Well, the points have been posted.

3,700,000 points.

Since a good game is 100 points, this is 37,000 games.

If everyone plays 10 games like this, we need 3,700 people playing.

I think we can finally win the challenge this weekend and get the tree.
And it sells back for 600 kc if you don't want the Wisteria Tree.

So please join the Communal Challenge this week and help finish this challenge in one day.
You'll either have a new tree or 600kc to buy whatever you want.
Meet us at Ant Mania, Picnic 2, starting at midnight ET.
And try to get as many points as you can afford to play .... but the 1000 of the breakdown would really be nice.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 04-02-2011 at 10:12 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2011, 11:59 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx: tbd% of tba points in Ant Mania - Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Thurs 12am] Well, it's been a while; hope they keep points low. You can still register today.

I'm guessing you see the standard sneak peek on WKN yesterday as the legit contest,

and, based on your tongue-in-cheek comment about the Kinzville Card game post and points,
that that one is due to the day.

I certainly hope that is the case - though a billion in cards just might be easier than
even a million in the Ant game.

Happy Fish of April.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#xx: tbd% of 3,700,000 points in Ant Mania - Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Fri 11pm] WANTED: 3,700 LIVE antcatchers to earn 1,000 points early Saturday to finally blow a Communal Challenge out of the water and win a tree [or trade in for 600 kc]

Yes, it did seem like that.

I really hope we do this quickly tomorrow.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 01:39 AM   #4
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: CC#xx: tbd% of 3,700,000 points in Ant Mania - Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Fri 11pm] WANTED: 3,700 LIVE antcatchers to earn 1,000 points early Saturday to finally blow a Communal Challenge out of the water and win a tree [or trade in for 600 kc]

Okay, I haven't played in a while and my fingers ignore me.
But I played for 15 minutes - 25 games for 1185 points.

Another player here played for 30 minutes and got 50 games and 4180 points.

(Put me to shame.)

But... total so far is 5365 points from us.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #5

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#xx: 41% of 3,700,000 points -Ant Mania Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Sat 130pm]WANTED: 3,700 antevaders-earn 1,000 pts early Saturday to rope-in Communal Challenge & win a tree [600 kc/trade] today.Afternoon challenge: 20 by 6pm. Guess end time.

I'm thinking really late today or early tommorrow. I have been having a lot of fun playing the game and I'm so glad that the bar is moving.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: CC#xx: 75% of 3,700,000 points -Ant Mania Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Sat 7pm]DOWN TO: 925 more antevaders-earn 1,000 pts to end game Saturday & win a tree [600 kc/trade]. Evening challenge: 20 by 8pm. Guess end time.

Yeah, 75%. We should have this done before midnight.
I'm more awake now, got just shy of 700 with 5 games.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 04-02-2011, 08:24 PM   #7
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx: 90% of 3,700,000 points -Ant Mania Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Sat 9pm]DOWN TO: 370 more antevaders-earn 1,000 pts to end game Saturday & win a tree [600 kc/trade]. Evening challenge: 20 by 10pm. Will we be done by then?

Wow - I'd better get a few on my last 2 accounts to feel like they counted!
Definitely by 10!

How was today's game?
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx: ACHIEVED: 3,700,000 points -Ant Mania Picnic 2 2-3Apr[Upd Sat 1040pm] Quick play for a free Wisteria tree [or 600 kc/trade] - just register & earn at least 1kc in a game of Ant Mania by 11:59pm Sunday.

Congratulations everyone! We finally won a week! Woo Hoo!!!
alex01 is offline Female
Closed