Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx 7th Code Black: 23% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 5pm] Evening Challenge: 6 quick by 6pm; Need 7,700 playing 20 games of 2,250 [easy] or equivalent [6 to level 7-7500pts] points. Just seeing where we can go with t

I just got my highest score on Polarberry Jam. I made it to level 12 and my score was 17074!
alex01 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #12
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#xx 7th Code Black: 25% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 9pm] Evening Challenge: 5 quick by 12am; In our Dreams: Get 7,500 folk with 20 games of 2,250 or equivalent points. Just seeing where we can go with this.

Way to go alex! That's super, and a great thing to celebrate!

Congratulations.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #13
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx 7th Code Black: 25% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 9pm] Evening Challenge: 5 quick by 12am; In our Dreams: Get 7,500 folk with 20 games of 2,250 or equivalent points. Just seeing where we can go with this.

lol boarderlander, that is cute.

Youngest account holder was promised I'd post those scores-
so 8 games, 48039 points, 259kc and a high score of 10,153
spread out but done in a short amount of time.
We managed our 20 game equivalents, but the base must be dying out.

Wake up, Ganz...

Nice work alex01.

Have a great week, everyone.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-28-2011, 08:44 AM   #14
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Well, here is what I submitted on WKN on their Prize Sneak Peek thread, as well as mostly on a feedback form in Kinzville Times & e-mail.

I place it here for consideration to encourage YOU to let them directly know your frustrations with the situation. And give them any constructive ideas you may come us with - AND let US know so we can put our support behind them as well.

[Many of you know than in my thread in Contests & Tournaments each week
I've started to mention what 10,000 players would need to do to make the current goal,
and I consider that amount of play reasonable it can be achieved with about an hours's play over the course of the weekend.
I anticipate some will do more and some less, and actual time for a player can vary,
but base the reasonableness of the goal on what a few plays by family members yield before the weekend and whether we've reached a similar goal in the past.
I thought the last few fell into that category, but the players weren't there.
So that should raise red flags at Ganz.]

My submission:

The trees almost always get my vote.

BUT, Ganz, we have a bigger problem - the games and goals need a major revamp.
People are dropping out like flies.
We now have the 7th straight week of a loss, and another week where the previous time we played the game of the weekend we DID NOT MAKE a lower goal by quite a bit where you repeat or raise the goal.

For the last few games, if 10,000 people had played to a reasonable goal we would have won, no problem.
But this week we only reached 1/4 of that - Peek
we only needed 10,000 playing 20 beginner games of level 3/2250 pts or 8 games to level 7, which totals between 45,000 to 50,000. This is about an hour's work.
But, we COULD NOT get that much support.
I know a good number of players who DID that amount or greater (who read a site you have a good relationship with),
so that really shows a HUGE lack of play.
Please, Please address this problem.
How about some of the other games?
How about a weekend where play on either of 2 games can count?
How about analyzing what people actually play and earn?
How about offering if 3 weeks in a row are won, a decent non-WShop/KC prize will be offered as a choice on the 4th week.
SOMETHING needs to be done.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed