Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#xx 7th Code Black: 25% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 9pm] Evening Challenge: 5 quick by 12am; In our Dreams: Get 7,500 folk with 20 games of 2,250 or equivalent points. Just seeing where we can go with this.

We've done this before, but need all hands on Sunday to carry it off.

Chip, chip, chip....
===========
Well, we'll be in a wintry mindset this weekend.
We're playing Polarberry Jam for the Webkinz Studio [WShop 1000kc/resale 500kc].

Are you psyched?
Will you sell the Studio if we win?

A beginner should easily reach level 3 to earn 2,250 points.
20 games like this will earn 45,000 points [after a few times, you'll quickly get more].
10,000 people doing this will win the challenge.
Will you commit to this?

Read instructions / check thread in Games section of forum for hints.
Remember to use the snowballs, breaking ice after you cross, snowdrops to slow the yeti
and that you can jump off the edges to go lower, and use right/left arrows while jumping to change where you land/direction.

Post your games #, total score, high score, favorite hints.
Make sure your games are registered after your first play on the
Communal Challenge page of the Kinzville Times,
or register first if you didn't vote this week.

Post updates & %s appear after the general CC reminders below.

>*< --- >*< --- >< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*< --- >< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*<
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Weekly Reminders ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
>*< --- >*< --- >< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*< --- >< --- >*< --- >*< --- >*<
Food for thought:
A good beginner average is 2,250 per game, so they want 200,000 games this weekend.
10,000 players doing 20 games like this would finish it!
Good players easily earn many more points/game.
Doesn't sound like so much that way. Considering this is across so many countries.

If every member of WI stepped up & played 20 games,
we would quickly bump it over 10%;
20 per account would have an even greater impact.
And an early bump encourages the " I only play if it looks like we'll win"
crowd to add their 2 cents worth.

It just takes a little effort if everyone contributes.
And you have a chance to give others a nice surprise on Monday...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
IMPORTANT NOTES for any week:
Did you vote this week? If so you can start anytime.
If NOT:
You will NEED TO visit the Kinzville Times,
click on "Communal Contest" in the index, then click Enter on the red type.
Click here to enter this competition.
You are set to start when the red type changes to:
Participate in the challenge to win a prize.
. . . . . .
After playing a game:
You can check your play counts by playing JUST until you have earned kc,
then going back to the Communal Contest page in the KT,
and making sure the message says
You are entered in the competition.
IF it doesn't, redo the registration [as above] if need be,
and play another quick game. Sometimes, twice is the charm.
If it still doesn't, take a snapshot with your score & the date showing on
the screen,
and save to send to Ganz Monday after calling them .. if we actually win.
. . . . . .
Remember - you don't need to finish a round to have your play count,
as long as you have kc won you can exit & your contribution will be registered.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The comments below have the most recent on top.
The Progress History is near the end of this post.
Please share your predictions, hopes, progress, challenges, hints.
==================================
Update 2: Sat noon
Even if you can only do 1 or 2 games, tell us how you did.
We can do it together!
Can you believe - we are getting snow tomorrow.
Very rare this far south.
[Most of this year's storms either went north or south of us.]
Is this the CC effect? lol
[Oh, did you see the news that the OED has published lol, so it's now an official English word?]
Update 2: Sun 5pm
Well, I guess we should call this week, our 7th in a row.
This is really getting to be a bad habit.
We had some nice spurts, but definitely little outside effort this week.
Update 1: Sat 10am

Looks like people are waking up in the improvements.
If you can't commit to 20 games, even do 1 or 2 and tell us about it!
Any insights you'd care to share, or some cheerleading, or what you've managed to do?

Good luck all!

================================================================
Progress History: [*ssfr - see next section]
Sat:
3am - 0%/negligible; ssfr*-6.3%, behind 6.3%; need 2.22%/hr avg to end
8am - 1%; .12%/hr gain; ssfr 16.7%, behind 15.7%; need 2.48%/hr avg to end
9am - 2%; 1%/hr gain; ssfr 18.8%, behind 16.8; need 2.51%/hr avg to end
10am - 4%; 2%/hr gain; ssfr 20.9%, behind 16.9%; need 2.53%/hr avg to end
12pm - 7%; 1.5%/hr gain; ssfr 25%, behind 18%; need 2.58%/hr avg to end
2pm - 9%; 1%/hr gain; ssfr 29.2%, behind 20.2%; need 2.68%/hr avg to end
5pm - 10%; .33%/hr gain; ssfr 35.4%, behind 25.4%; need 2.9%/hr avg to end
10pm - 15%; 1%/hr gain; ssfr 45.9%, behind 30.9%; need 3.27%/hr avg to end
Sun
12am - 16%; .5%/hr gain; ssfr 50%, behind 34%; need 3.5%/hr avg to end
6am - 17%; .17%/hr gain; ssfr 62.5%, behind 45.5%; need 4.6%/hr avg to end
9am - 18%; .33%/hr gain; ssfr 68.8%, behind 50.8%; need 5.47%/hr avg to end
11am - 19%; .5%/hr gain; ssfr 72.9%, behind 53.9%; need 6.23%/hr avg to end
5pm - 23%; .66%/hr gain; ssfr 85.4%, behind 62.4%; need 11%/hr avg to end
9pm - 25%; .5%/hr gain; ssfr 93.8%, behind 68.8%; need 25%/hr avg to end
Steady Start-Finish Rate [SSFR]
If we worked at a steady rate from start to finish,
the pace would be just under 2.1%/hr [100%/48hrs], and
our milestones to keep pace to finish successfully would be:
Sat:
12am: 0%
1am: 2.1% [2.083333...%]
2am: 4.2%
3am: 6.3%
4am: 8.3%
5am: 10.4%
6am: 12.5%
9am: 18.8%
12pm: 25%
3pm: 31.3%
6pm: 37.5%
9pm: 43.8%
Sun:
12am: 50%
add Sat % for same hour to 50% for rest of day.
12pm: 75%
6pm: 87.5%
11:59pm: 100%
Obviously, this is just an ideal [people do sleep],
but can help us see if it is worthwhile to continue
[if we are only at 24% at 6pm on Sunday, it is obviously a lost cause;
but if we are at 80% we can make it with some concentrated effort].
Challenges:
5 by 10am
8 by noon
10 by 2pm
5 longer games by 5pm
8 quick by 8pm
4 by 10pm
5 quick by 12am
10 by 6am
8 by 8am
12 by noon
5 by 3pm
6 quick by 6pm
6 by 9pm
5 by 12am

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 03-27-2011 at 08:59 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 08:31 AM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx 2% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sat 9am] Morning Challenge: 5 games by 10; 10,000 people playing 20 games of 2,250 [level 3] will win this. Will you commit to being one?

I commit to those 20 games for my account; sure others in family will too, but I'll wait until they do some tonight to include their commitments.

We NEED to win this week.

Come on everyone, commit and post.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #3

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#xx 4% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sat 9am] Morning Challenge: 8 games by noon; 10,000 people playing 20 games of 2,250 [level 3] will win this. Will you commit to being one?

I will commit to 20 games on my five accounts. I will go tell my communal contest club also.

I have found out through a little testing that playing through level 2 and then quitting saves you more time and lets you play more games therefore giving you more points.

Play through level 1 for 10 minutes gave me 9150 points and 12 games
Play through level 2 for 10 minutes game me 9515 points and 6 games

Last edited by RachaelC10/20; 03-26-2011 at 12:15 PM..
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #4
Rome is on a distinguished road

Default Re: CC#xx 7% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sat 12pm] Noon Challenge: 10 games by 2pm; 10,000 people playing 20 games of 2,250 [level 3] will win this. Will you commit to being one? List your efforts here!

I wil do at least 20 games. I already earned
have 25421 points.

Last edited by Rome; 03-26-2011 at 12:41 PM.. Reason: left out a word
Rome is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #5
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: CC#xx 10% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sat 5pm] Unplug the slowdown: Early Evening Challenge: 8 quick games by 8pm; 10,000 playing 20 games of 2,250 [easy] will win this. Will you commit to being one? List your efforts her

I'll do my best to rally our troops.

My best so far is level 7 - 6493pts / 37kc.

I'll do totals as I/we reach 20!

Challenge - can anyone beat 10,000 points?

Kudos to the first one to post such a score!
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: CC#xx 10% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sat 5pm] Unplug the slowdown: Early Evening Challenge: 8 quick games by 8pm; 10,000 playing 20 games of 2,250 [easy] will win this. Will you commit to being one? List your efforts her

I don't usually do well at that game. Why must they always pick the same game all of the time, I'd like to try the deluxe games why can't they do those for a change of pace, or at least pick some different games besides the same lame 3 or 4 games all of the time.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Totally agree, RobertC.

I've sent some feedback forms suggesting a 2-game weekend.
One could be deluxe.
Either would add for the cotest.

We've made this # of points on this game in the past;
sometimes with a big rally on Sunday.

I just think too many people have given up.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I agree. I think too many people have given up. I wish they would offer better prizes. I think that would make more people want to play.
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #9
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#xx Code Red: 18% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 912am] EarlyMorn Challenge: 12 quick by 12pm; Need 8,200 playing 20 games of 2,250 [easy] or equivalent [6 to level 7-7500pts] points. Can you help?

Wow! What is this, like the 7th week in a row we are not going to make it. I agree with Robert C also. They need to pick different games and make it somewhat attainable. Too many people are giving up because the points are too out of reach. The prizes should be better as well. Ganz should offer something other then Wshop.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 10:04 AM   #10
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: CC#xx Code Red: 18% of 450,000,00 points in Polarberry Jam 26-27Mar[Upd Sun 912am] EarlyMorn Challenge: 12 quick by 12pm; Need 8,200 playing 20 games of 2,250 [easy] or equivalent [6 to level 7-7500pts] points. Can you help?

Well, looks bleak, but with an

It's not over 'til the last Yeti falls

attitude, one of our crew just finished their 10th game for 50941 pts (so like 20 of the easy score).
The high score was 6887. And the little one was thrilled with their 286kc earnings.

If the computer is available, they promise another set (but it may not be...others are closing in too).

Last edited by boarderlander; 03-27-2011 at 10:12 AM..
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed