Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #11
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: CC#5: 750,000,000 pts Eager Beaver Adventure 27-28 March 2010

I'm not great at Eager Beavers...but hey, I'm great with words, might as well try!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #12
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

I like this game and have been a few tiles away from a trophy on my second account both times I played today. This will be my motivation to keep playing (and of course working towards the prize). It takes a long time to complete the game so I'm not sure how many I can fit in - but, I know every point helps. It's fun to be part of the group working towards the goal.
Good luck to us.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #13
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I groaned when I saw that we had to play Eager Beaver this week. I have tried this game several times before and never got very far. But I figured I would **** it up and try my best to contribute.
To my surprise I not only did well, I finished the game and got the trophy!
If it wasn't for the communal contest I would have written off this game and never tried it again! Woohoo!
MsSchoolBus is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #14

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sz11401
I'm so excited as well I LOVE this game I also have 2 trophies. ( I wish we could win more than one I would have a room full)

Good Luck Everyone!! & Have Fun!!
I have trophies on my primary accounts, and would have a lot more if we could win more!

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Me too!! I was thrilled to see it was one of my favourite games - now I just need to find the time to play
And I see you found the time to play Coony! Congrats on the trophy -- love your best/longest word! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Woo hoo! I got a trophy!

Click the image to open in full size.
View Post Originally Posted by MsSchoolBus
I groaned when I saw that we had to play Eager Beaver this week. I have tried this game several times before and never got very far. But I figured I would **** it up and try my best to contribute.
To my surprise I not only did well, I finished the game and got the trophy!
If it wasn't for the communal contest I would have written off this game and never tried it again! Woohoo!
Congrats! A great score for the 'team' and a trophy for you -- that's great!

I have played a couple short games today -- now off to win a trophy myself!

Congrats everyone!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I tried several times... never getting farther than level 4. Huh. Maybe this is just one of those games I stink at. LOL
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #16
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's awesome.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #17
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Can you win more then one trophy for this game?
alex01 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 09:11 PM   #18
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Congratulations MsSchoolBus!!!

I bet that made it especially sweet!

----

Unfortunately, only 1 trophy per account.

-----

We're almost 2/3 of the way there!

Great job everyone.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #19
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I tried several times... never getting farther than level 4. Huh. Maybe this is just one of those games I stink at. LOL
Don't give up! I wasn't really good at it either but it's ok

View Post Originally Posted by alex01
Can you win more then one trophy for this game?
NO, i don't think so, but i think i heard someone say that they had two? Maybe you can get it from trade?

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Congratulations MsSchoolBus!!!

Unfortunately, only 1 trophy per account.
Ok, yeah, this is the answer to your question

Last edited by jenniferpro; 03-27-2010 at 09:40 PM..
Old 03-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #20
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Hooray! A trophy and a badge. I think the badge was for a long word, which of course I don't remember. Also got another badge yesterday but not sure why.
Off to run some errands now. Looks like we will finish the contest soon.
tin is offline Female
Closed