Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 11:09 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#5: ACHIEVED -750,000,000 pts Eager Beaver Adventure 27-28 March 2010

Current % completed approx: 100% (as of 3:30pm Sun 3/28 )

GREAT JOB EVERYONE
==============================================
Whoo hoo!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Eager Beaver is MY favorite - I usually rack up 50,000+ a game,
as does my dd. So we will contribute lots.

The prize this week will be the Wisteria Tree.
Whoo hoo again

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

Eager Beaver

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience?

One hint - never hurts to try a word, if it's invalid it just won't take it.
Builds your vocabulary. Have fun.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 03-28-2010 at 02:46 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #2
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Default Re: CC#5: 750,000,000 pts Eager Beaver Adventure 27-28 March 2010

I'm so excited as well I LOVE this game I also have 2 trophies. ( I wish we could win more than one I would have a room full)

Good Luck Everyone!! & Have Fun!!
Old 03-26-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Me too!! I was thrilled to see it was one of my favourite games - now I just need to find the time to play
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

Hmmmmmm, I am not so good at this game....
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

That's okay, Ilovepotatoes, we all balance out.

I am not good at Candy Bash (not compared to lots of others) and
was amazed at how quickly that challenge was won.

Just do your best and add one brick to the wall. It all adds up!

btw, I love your name .
Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #6

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

I've been fortunate that so far all the games have been ones I like and am good at playing. As someone else already said, the hard part will be finding time to play long enough to rack up plenty of points. I won't have much time tomorrow, but I'll be sure to get some in on Sunday; that is, if you folks haven't already completed the challenge by then! Good luck and have fun, everyone!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Woo hoo! I got a trophy!

Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 06:09 AM   #8
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Oh Yeah!! Congrats Coonycoon on your trophy!! That's great. Even though I have a super busy day today I woke up early so I can get a little play time then I be back again later.

Have Fun Everyone!!
Old 03-27-2010, 06:39 AM   #9
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

I have never played this game till today. Played once so far and made it to level 12. How many levels are there and are there any tricks I should know. One thing about these contests is that you get a chance to play stuff you never even considered.

This is alot better then making pizzas
cheryljean is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 07:02 AM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

15 levels
Survive all for the trophy. Two badges are also available.

Check out the subforum link in post 1.

There is a guide there & some good hint posts.

Congrats coonycoon!!!
Closed