Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#48 Code Black: Use Power boosts & record good leaps: 62% of 64,500,000 points in Lily Padz 2 19-20Feb[Upd Sun 10pm] Last Challenge: 20 games by midnight to see what we can do. Ponder the Food For Thought at top of post for future weeks.

Food for thought:
A good beginner average is bout 650 per game, so they wanted 100,000 games this weekend.
Doesn't sound like so much that way. Considering this is across so many countries.
Yet here we are with only around 55,000 beginner games done.
If every member of WI stepped up & played 10 games on each of their accounts,
we could probably put this to bed.
I just takes a little effort if everyone contributes.
And you have a chance to give others a nice surprise on Monday...

==============

We need some serious leaping folks....

remember that the space bar gives you power boosts and the arrows change the angle of leaps.

For me, I use the lowest angle at full power for first leap.
Same angle and power to just a little below the arrowhead for the 2nd leap.
Same and halfway for 3rd leap [gets me just before the 2nd plant stalk set].
4th leap I increase the angle & power halfway to reach over the plant.
etc.

Another in our household prefers shorter leaps to on-screen safehavens unless impossible.
[Those few places you have to leap off-screen.]

A full arrow at low angle will generally go off the screen -
so it's good to make a note [paper, pen] of the pad/rock patterns to help you.

Remember to lower the angle for each restart, or it will stay where it was.

Thanks alex01 and boarderlander for your help!

I know about that outside to battlebuilt up cabin fever -
we've been steadily playing soccer through +20F weather & went crazy this week
with the "heat wave".
We played yesterday & have another session in a little over an hour.
Then church & RE, so I will be absent until later.
But I do plan to play as much as possible until we leave.
Good luck everyone!!!
& Keep the faith in those froggies.
It's not over until the fat frog croaks at midnight
--------------------------

Well, this week we are playing for the Kid's Play TV.
Interesting, since this had the lowest value of the 4 items -
so I guess many folks wanted to decorate with it.

Once again we are hopping lily pads.
Just be sure you are playing version 2.
If you play several times in a row, you will start to see patterns and get better at it.
Just note what angle and how far the bar is when you jump successfully.

More updates to follow.
-----------
Sat:
8:30pm 29%
Sun:
1am 35%
11am 40%
12:30pm 44%
1:30pm 47%
6pm 56%
8pm 59%
10pm 62%

Let's see how high we CAN go...

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 02-20-2011 at 10:10 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#48 Code Orange: All Leapers: 35% of 64,500,000 points in Lily Padz 2 19-20Feb[Upd Sun 1am] Early Challenge: 9 games by 9am We need more hopping.

It does not look like we will make it again this week. At 11:00 am KT on Sunday we are at 40%. We will need alot of people playing if we are going to pull this one out. Remember it is Lily Padz 2!!
alex01 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: CC#48 Code Orange: All Leapers: 35% of 64,500,000 points in Lily Padz 2 19-20Feb[Upd Sun 1am] Early Challenge: 9 games by 9am We need more hopping.

44% around 12:30pm.

Definitely not enough, so you are probably right alex01.
We almost need 5% an hour from here on out.
I think too many are focusing on the clothes - which have seriously slowed down for us.

But we'll still give it a good shot.

I really wish they would make the goals more realistic.

I know we will be going out a while soon to enjoy the nice weather [after sooo much snow].
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: CC#48 Code Red: Use Power boosts & record good leaps: 59% of 64,500,000 points in Lily Padz 2 19-20Feb[Upd Sun 8pm] Late Evening Challenge: 9 games by 9pm We need more power hopping. Ponder the Food For Thought at top of post.

I keep trying but I'm VERY frustrated because I can't get over that second flower on the first level....well I did make it once but really don't know what I did different. I only get about 450 points a game before I die but I keep going back....like 20 times so far.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#48 Code Red: Use Power boosts & record good leaps: 59% of 64,500,000 points in Lily Padz 2 19-20Feb[Upd Sun 8pm] Late Evening Challenge: 9 games by 9pm We need more power hopping. Ponder the Food For Thought at top of post.

Use the left arrow to change the angle of the jump.
Then set it back with the right arrow after the jump.

You need to boost to at least the middle of the arrow by holding the space bar while it fills,
when you let go of the space bar the frog will jump.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed