Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#4 Goal Met: 570,000,000 ptsTriple Strike Solitaire 20-21 March 2010

UPDATE:

Yeah, after slow start, goal was reached around 3pm ET Sunday.

Congratulations everyone!

=======================
Well, looks like staff is really trying to fine tune the contest.

The prize this week will be the Sunken Treasures Toybox.

For those looking for hints, the subforum for Triple Strike Solitaire is:

Triple Strike Solitaire

I feel I can contribute much more to this game than I could last week.
It is definitely one of my top 10 favorites.

How about you?

And yes, if you have eagle eyes you will have noticed Ganz's typo of the game name in the announcement.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 03-21-2010 at 02:52 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: CC#4 570,000,000 points in Triple Strike Solitaire 20-21 March 2010

Has the contests started yet on asian accts?
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 03-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

No, unfortunately, it runs purely on ET (Eastern Time Zone)
midnight - midnight 48 hours.
So anyone using Asian zone only gets 1 1/2 weekend days.

SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 06:23 PM   #4
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Triple Strike is one of my favs too...hope we nail this one!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I really enjoy these little contests. Today, I did about 30,000 points in total. I only played for a bit over an hour. I am starting to play now hoping to contribute more. Unlike last week where I got the free 700kc ( I think it was ) For nothing. I completely forgot I had entered last week. Haha.. Has anyone gotten a high score yet?
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

The goal has been achieved !!

Yay !! Not as quickly as last week but still by 3:00 on Sunday is pretty good !!

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 02:10 PM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Congrats everyone !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2010, 02:16 PM   #8
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Well done everybody even though it's one of my favorites I really had my doubts about reaching the target. You all constantly continue to surprize me, well done everybody
shichi is offline Female
Closed