Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#35: ACHIEVED: 225,800,000 points in Tunneling Twigsy 20-21Nov2010 [Upd Sun 9:30pm] - DIG by midnight to share the loot

Dig It? My updates may be slow coming this weekend due to a soccer commitment Sat.
================================================================

==================================
The comments below will have the most recent on top;
The Progress History will appear at the end.
Please share your predictions, hopes, progress, challenges, hints.
Update 3:
Did you know you can pause between levels in this game?
I found out today.
If you stop while standing on the next set of colored blocks,
the "life force" level in the thermometer falls,
but if you stop on one of the rows of brown blocks in between,
no "life force" is lost and you can do other things.
Glad to have learned this, because a game is too long without a pause.
Update 2:
Not a bad start, but we need a little more push - we are almost 1/4 done on time, so we want to at least be around 25%.
So when you are taking a break from shopping & playing, please do some digging.
(On a short break, then back to soccer...).
Update 1:
Fri - pts announced

=====================================
Original: Thurs

Wow, what a change of pace, pure skill.
We'll be digging tunnels and trying for another Bountiful Bottled Goods Display.

How many will sell it back if we win?

Points aren't listed yet.

Any insights you'd care to share, or some cheerleading?

Good luck all, and enjoy!

=============================================
===================
Progress History:
Sat:
11:30am - 17%
10pm - 48% since last update avg 2.9%/hr

Sun:
9am - 59% since last update avg 1%/hr; 15 hrs for 41%, so we need close to 3%/hr;
1pm - 70% since last update avg 2.75%/hr; 11 hrs for 30%, so we need close to 2.73%/hr;
3:30pm - 78% since last update avg 3.2%/hr; 8.5 hrs for 22%, so we need close to 2.5%/hr;
4:30pm - 82% since last update avg 4%/hr; 7.5 hrs for 18%, so we need close to 2.4%/hr;
6pm - 86% since last update avg 2.67%/hr; 6 hrs for 14%, so we need close to 2.33%/hr;
7pm - 90% since last update avg 4%/hr; 5 hrs for 10%, so we need 2%/hr;
9:45pm - done

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 11-21-2010 at 09:57 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: CC#35: tbd% of tba points in Tunneling Twigsy 20-21Nov2010 [Upd Thurs 12pm] - How are your digging skills? Any advice or predictions? Will you keep or sell the display if we win?

I am not very good at this game at all and can barely make it through one level. I'll only play aprox 5 times each on my 3 accounts because I keep getting smashed so early on and its just to frustrating for me. If I can't use the mouse I'm usually dead so I only play enough to qualify. In this case I already have the prize so I'll most likely sell it.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#35: Code Yellow: 59% of 225,800,000 points in Tunneling Twigsy 20-21Nov2010 [Upd Sun9am] - Sun morning challenge: 10 games by noon; need to match Sat's pace about 3%/hr for remainder of time DIG DIG DIG

Wow, I got to level 6 & 13000 pts, my best ever.

The big key is not always chasing the power block, but matching the color of the blocks above you
so they will link with ones you just passed.

Good luck everyone.

And it looks like we're now at 64%, so the pace is picking up and doing well.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Re: CC#35: Code Yellow: 86% of 225,800,000 points in Tunneling Twigsy 20-21Nov2010 [Upd Sun 6pm] - Sunevening challenge: 8 games by 8; current pace would have us meet goal around 11pm DIG DIG DIG

Thanks for that tip about matching the color blocks. I'll go try some more though so far I only get just past level one before I get flattened
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed