Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
CC#34: ACHIEVED: 57,300,000 points in Where's Wacky 13-14Nov2010 [Upd Sun 10:50pm] - Play by midnight to share the loot! GREAT JOB ALL!
Exciting. My updates may be slow coming this weekend due to a soccer tournament.
================================== The comments below will have the most recent on top; The Progress History will appear at the end. Please share your predictions, hopes, progress, challenges, hints. ================================== Update 5: Yeah, just watched status update from 99 to done.
GREAT JOB ALL!
See everyone next weekend (another soccer one for us.
[& Congrats to Women Cavs for advancing to round 3!!!]================================== Update 4: We've been right on track to hit it at midnight, but we generally slack off a bit
We really need EVERYONE pushing that little bit more to put us over the top.
We don't want to miss by 1 or 2%, so PUSH.... ================================== Update 3: Great effort, just 15% needed over 5 hrs.
Let's all do those few extra each to put it over the top.
We're soooo close. ================================== Update 2: 3/4 of the time has passed and we have about 60%, leaving 40% to do in 1/4.
This is double what has been done, but so doable.
So everyone, please, play a few more games. ================================== Update 1: Not too bad; I know many soccer players have/d tournaments last week or this. Let's give a good evening push.
Share what your strategy is for higher levels.
Are you finding you go further the more you play? ===================================== Original:
Wow, one of my favorite games. A good memory training tool.
You definitely get better the more you play.
At higher levels, many find it helpful to go in a pattern
& keep repeating the cards you have turned - perhaps saying the names,
or making a sentence you can drop words from as matches are made. I'm excited, but I'm really busy with 3 days of soccer this weekend (& travel)! .
No question but that the 500kc will be announced as the prize choice.
Points aren't listed yet, and I would not be able to quickly analyze them anyway.
Any insights you'd care to share, or some cheerleading?
Good luck all, and enjoy!
================================================================ Progress History: Sat: 1am - 1% 7pm - 38% since last update avg 2.11%/hr 9pm - 42% since last update avg 2%/hr Sun: 12pm - 61% since last update avg 1.27%/hr 7pm - 84% since last update avg 3.3%/hr 9pm - 91% since last update avg 3%/hr 10:30pm - 98% since last update avg 4.67%/hr 10:50pm - 100% since last update avg 6%/hr
Last edited by SoccerSlave; 11-14-2010 at 11:02 PM..
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.