Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#16 Code BLACK-BUT Did you set a new high score? Final 63% of 1,200,000,000 pts in Triple Strike Solitaire 12-13June2010 [Upd Mon 12am]; Rant to Ganz added

Code BLACK ... Current % completed approx: 63%
(as of 1159p
m Sun 6/13) - well, it looks like a no-win, but how high CAN we go?
Did you set a new personal high score? Thanks for all the efforts.

History:

Sat
2a-1%; ... 2 hours +1% .5%/hour
11a-8%; ... 9 hours +7% .78%/hour
1p-10%; ... 2 hours +2% 1%/hour
7p-22%; ... 6 hours +12% 2%/hour
11p-30%; ... 4 hours +8% 2%/hour
Sun
1a-33%; ... 2 hours +3% 1.5%/hour
10a-38%; ... 9 hours +5% .56%/hour
1p-42%; ... 3 hours +4% 1.33%/hour
3p-46% ... 2 hours +4% 2%/hour
4p-48% ... 1 hour +2% 2%/hour
5p-50% ... 1 hour +2% 2%/hour
8p-55% ... 3 hours +5% 1.67%/hour
10p-60% ... 2 hours +5% 2.5%/hour
End-63% ... 2 hours +3% 1.5%/hour
If we maintain our best history trend, we will finish at 64% (well, not far off...)

Are you doing the challenges in the title?
Quick, fun, feel a sense of accomplishment.
Tell us how you did.

Do you notice your ability increasing the more you play?
This game is not just luck; you need to think which cards will give you a longer streak!

Sun: Rant added right before sub-forum link; outlined to find.

Okay, you see how quick & easy games are; do extra on Sunday to help the pace.
Hopefully more will have time Sunday.

================================================
Congratulations to Tin for having the closest prediction last weekend!
Want to make yours for this weekend? Post it below.
================================================

For a game to count, it must be played via the Arcade.
Games in the Tournament Arena do not count.
You do not need to access the Communal Contest tab in the newspaper,
other than to verify the message there has changed to indicate your play registered.
If you can't access it, your play likely did register, but play at least twice to be safe,
and call Ganz during the week to see if that problem can be fixed.

Remember, you must now play at least once from midnight Sat through 11:59pm Sun
to get the prize if the goal is met.
Your message on the CC page will change to show you have played and are eligible!
Not played: Participate in the challenge to win a prize.
Played: You are entered in the competition.
==============================================
The prize voting this week repeated being a runaway from the start.
The
Wisteria Tree [value 1200kc; resale 600kc; WShop Outdoors p6] is the bait.
==============================================

(Another busy graduation weekend for some. Congratulations to all graduates &
families. I hope you can spare a few moments for at least one game.)

This week really sounds like too many points wanted.
The one good thing is that this is a pretty easy game, so anyone who can click can
play a few games. So fingers crossed.
===============================================
___________________________RANT__________________________
Granted, challenges should not be give-aways, but they should be realistic.
It seems like the Ganz employee(s) planning the challenges lately do not have family lives. Graduation weekends, weekends usually filled with end of season
tournaments for spring sports, final school day weekends when many
families take a quick vacation &/or big sleepover celebrations are held,
summer activities (e.g. start of swim meet season in many areas), camp
orientations, parents wanting children outside, and now with things like
the World Cup (it's a BIG event in the area I live) -- things like this MUST
be foreign notions there.
While, technically, the goal still may be met, it will require quite a bit of
dedication. Frankly, I think anyone who wakes on a Sunday morning and
sees a total just over 1/3 will NOT even try.
I have sent Ganz my feelings on this. You can share yours with them via
the contact box available via Kinzville Times &/or e-mail.
They DO read comments, and some may register.
===============================================

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f239/

I certainly hope we do well.

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience? How well did you do?
How are you doing as the weekend progresses?

Any predictions on a "goal met" time?

---------------------------------------
Predictions made: [I'll list all given & announce "winners" on Monday.]

Sunday 10pm
Sunday 11pm
Sunday 11:30pm
Sunday 11:45pm

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 06-13-2010 at 11:09 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2010, 01:36 AM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#16 1,200,000,000 pts in Triple Strike Solitaire 12-13June2010 [Upd Fri 215am]

10pm Sunday.

Hope surgery went well & not reason you're late & quiet.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 01:42 AM   #3
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#16 1,200,000,000 pts in Triple Strike Solitaire 12-13June2010 [Upd Fri 215am]

Lurking at all?

Yes.
Spoiler: show
They recovered some of length & straightened. Now lots of rehab, since it's still short.
I really hope this surgeon files a complaint, hate to think of someone else with a similar experience,
but international sometimes tricky. I know she won't. Thanks for checking.

Thanks for the estimate as well.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't mind playing this game, but so much is luck of the cards and just a little skill or strategy, it seems to me. I've only made a high score of 6600 or so, and probably average about 2000. If everyone plays like me, 2000 pts. per game and plays 60 times over the weekend, we'd need 10,000 of us doing that, right?
WetNose is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #5
e in DwarfWithdrawal

True. All true.

It's one I'll do mindlessly when I'm trying to think about other things.

But I do think, based on some past contests, that there are more who play & even quite a few outside N.A.

It boils down to whether the occasional player will take the time to play a few extra.
I bet more play 10 or fewer games than over 10.

I am worried about the points, especially if a nice weekend.
Haven't yet noticed any rhyme or reason to their "goals".
Speaking of goals, I know several who will be searching WC coverage, not cards;
and others practicing for their first swim meets of the season.

[Ooh, happy 100th birthday Jacques Cousteau, wherever you may be [Just
mentioned on Jeopardy]
A true pioneer & lover of the beauty & wonder of our planet.]

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 06-11-2010 at 06:54 PM..
Old 06-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I like playing this game because it is quick. Unlike last week, when pizza palace takes almost one hour a game. I think it will be very hard to reach that amount and I hate to be a pessimist(sp) but I don't think we'll make it.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

5 quick games gave 11,935.

So we need 100,000 +/- more rounds like that.

That's consistent with WetNose's experience.

Hmmm, I think I feel a bit better about making it, but probably will need
every minute of the 2 days.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #8
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

I just played this for the 1st time.
Got 1575.
The card images and numbers are hard to read on my screen, so this isn't something I'd like to play all weekend.
60 plays?!? I doubt I'll be able to tolerate that much!
I, also, was thinking the points required seem outrageously high. I don't think we'll make this one.
Just to be sporting I'll predict 11th hour Sunday night.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 06-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #9
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WI Subscriber

I agree with all you said. In ten minutes I played 7 games, quick! but total points only 18,380. But it is easy, so maybe a lot of us will play - we can hope!
View Post Originally Posted by alex01
I like playing this game because it is quick. Unlike last week, when pizza palace takes almost one hour a game. I think it will be very hard to reach that amount and I hate to be a pessimist(sp) but I don't think we'll make it.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: CC#16 1% of 1,200,000,000 pts in Triple Strike Solitaire 12-13June2010 [Upd Sat 215am]

I'm waking up and getting ready! I like this game too because it's quick even though I don't always get past the first round. I do notice I've improved over time by looking at the card layout to decide the order to choose the cards.
I'll predict in a bit, need to see how fast the bar is moving first. I think it will be another busy graduation and sports weekend. Hopefully at lot of people will be able to squeeze in a few games.
SoccerSlave - do you have the entire new Soccer theme yet? I like it, especially the colors and might get it myself.

Just finished 20 games, 63,000 points. I'm off to do some other things and will play again later.

Prediction: 11:45pm on Sunday. I think it's going to be a close one this week!

Last edited by tin; 06-12-2010 at 11:58 AM..
tin is offline Female
Closed