Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#15 ACHIEVED: 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Sun 9pm]

Current % completed approx: 100%
(up to 9p
m Sun 6/6)
Sat: 4%-8a;47%-930p; Sun: 58%-8a; 72%-1230p; 85%-430p; 96%-7p.

Yeah! Goal Achieved! Great work everyone!
If you haven't played yet, you have until midnight.
Be sure the message on the Communal Contest page updates to reflect your participation.
Some report needing to play twice or more to have this happen.
Takes screenshots & send to Ganz tomorrow if this does not happen
[i.e. showing message & the showing your score for a completed game.]

Oops, one thing I forgot to mention earlier - be sure to play/do the intro
for 200pts/55kc.

Wow, getting hungry this early in the morning. Smell those delicious pies?
Pizza pie, pizza pie, nothing like a pizza pie. Except a perfect slice!

[Sat 9:30pm update: Sorry for the long delay, but humid-weather soccer &
graduation parties wore me out & we're just home. I'm getting ready to flip
some pies on all our accts. Looks like today was a great day toward the goal ]

================================================
Congratulations to Twizzlerz for an almost perfect prediction last weekend!
Want to make yours for this weekend? Post it below.
================================================

For a game to count, it must be played via the Arcade.
Games in the Tournament Arena do not count.
You do not need to access the Communal Contest tab in the newspaper,
other than to verify the message there has changed to indicate your play registered.
If you can't access it, your play likely did register, but play at least twice to be safe,
and call Ganz during the week.

Remember, you must now play at least once from midnight Sat through 11:59pm Sun
to get the prize if the goal is met.
Your message on the CC page will change to show you have played and are eligible!
Not played: Participate in the challenge to win a prize.
Played: You are entered in the competition.
==============================================
The prize voting this week yet again was a runaway from the start.
The
1400 KinzCash is the bait.
==============================================

(I know there are many graduations and parties this weekend. Congratulations to all
graduates & families. I hope you can spare a few moments for at least one game.)

It may sound like alot of points, but this game has a good payout.
Expect to see pizzas being flipped right & left this weekend.
This is a repeat game, but back in week 2 the goal was 5millionkc,
while this time they are scoring the goal on points.
Also, back then, they were trying to gauge participation after their dreadful goal
for week 1.
So fingers crossed.

There is a definite pattern to this game, and reading up on it, possibly printing it out,
can make it a little easier to anticipate what to start making before the orders
overwhelm you. Definitely read up on the hints.

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

Pizza Palace

I certainly hope we do well.

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience? How well did you do?
How are you doing as the weekend progresses?

Any predictions on a "goal met" time?

---------------------------------------
Predictions made: [I'll list all given & announce "winners" on Monday.

Sunday 9am (or sooner)
Sunday 5pm
Sunday 6pm
Sunday 10pm

Congratulations to Tin [closest] and Miss Willow for being the envelopes on the completion time.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 06-06-2010 at 08:15 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#15 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Fri 1215am]

This, I'm good at.

Let's say goal achieved around 5pm Sunday.

Whoo hoo for game choice.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: CC#15 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Fri 1215am]

I love this game and have already contributed 48,614 points in one game we will get this one early Sunday around 9ish in the morning if not sooner
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: CC#15 4% of 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Sat 8am]

I'm able to reach level 8 and getting closer to clearing it. Wow, if you make one pizza wrong, it's really hard to recover. Time for me to take a break, been playing off and on all morning.

My prediction is that we will make it but not with much time to spare unless a lot of people join at the last minute. I know this is a busy weekend for many. So, I say 10pm on Sunday.

Good luck to us. I think we will all have a lot more than 1400 KC just from playing the game before the weekend is over. But it's fun to work together with the group to reach the goal.
tin is offline Female
Old 06-05-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#15 4% of 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Sat 8am]

This game takes soooooooo long to play. I can't make it past level 14. I just made 58,972 points and 336 kinzcash!

I played another game and got 58,688 points and 335 kinzcash. That's all I can play today. I'll try to play some more tomorrow.

Last edited by alex01; 06-05-2010 at 07:43 PM..
alex01 is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CC#15 58% of 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Sat 8am]

I am kinda good at this game. I get to level 8 and cannot get any further. I've been playing since 9 am. Contributed about 80,000 pts so far this morning. Because of bad storms last night the power is out at my church so I have had all morning to play. I think we will make it about 6pm tonight.
Miss Willow is offline Female
Old 06-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #7
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#15 85% of 875,000,000 pts in Pizza Palace 5-6June2010 [Upd Sun 430pm]

Wow, imagine all those pizzas in one room.

Great job everyone. I am sure we will finish soon.

dd is now ensconced in Swim Camp and the evening is free to flip pizzas.
Although we do have those storms coming in.....

Too bad the prize isn't real, hard, cold cash, but kc is a good 2nd.

Any last minute predictions?
Time made will be noted, so a close at 5pm Sun will not be quite as
shining as a close one made Sat. But all are welcome.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed