Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default CC#14 SUCCESS: 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 29-30May2010 [Upd Sun 11pm]

Current % completed approx: 100%
(as of
11pm Sun 5/30)
Sat3%-7a;40%-9:30p;Sun48%-2a;71%-330p;93%-9:30p

Yeah! Double Celebration!
Soccer Team won their tournament & all weekend players have won the
Espresso Yourself Station.
If you haven't played yet, theoretically you have one hour to be registered as playing this weekend.

Congratulations to Twizzlerz for an almost perfect prediction!

For a game to count, it must be played via the Arcade.
Games in the Tournament Arena do not count.
You do not need to access the Communal Contest tab in the newspaper,
other than to verify the message there has changed to indicate your play registered.
If you can't access it, your play likely did register, but play at least twice to be safe,
and call Ganz during the week.

Remember, you must now play at least once from midnight Sat through 11:59pm Sun
to get the prize if the goal is met.
Your message on the CC page will change to show you have played and are eligible!
Not played: Participate in the challenge to win a prize.
Played: You are entered in the competition.
==============================================
The prize voting this week once again was a runaway from the start.
The
Espresso Yourself Station is the bait. (the best resale of the choices)
Its resale value is 638kc. [value 1275kc; Decorations p5]
==============================================

Well, we have a repeat performance from CC#7 - Polarberry Jam is not too bad. A bit slow, but sometimes that's good.

The one thing that worries me is the pts., although they did seem to account for
the fact it's a holiday weekend in the US, with lots of outdoor events on the menu.
In CC#7 it was 450,000,000 and we made it, although rather late in the day.

(We have a big away tournament, and there are races & other events locally.
So our input will be minimal.)

For those looking for hints, the subforum is:

Polarberry Jam

I certainly hope we do well.

How about you?

Have you played? Or will it be a new experience? How well did you do?
How are you doing as the weekend progresses?

Any predictions on a "goal met" time?

---------------------------------------
Predictions made: [I'll list all given & announce "winners" on Monday.

Late Sunday.
Goal is high.
Fairy Charm contest is competition.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 05-30-2010 at 10:16 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: CC#14 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 24-30 May 2010 [Upd Fri 1230am]

Not too bad a game.

However, with the big holiday weekend, and decent weather predicted, I think most willl be outside.

So my prediction is around 11pm Sunday, but we will make it.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Default Re: CC#14 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 24-30 May 2010 [Upd Fri 1230am]

I've put in 35,000 points so far. This is a game I am OK at. I haven't been close to the trophy yet though. Has anyone else won it yet? Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 02:39 AM   #4

tmom is on a distinguished road

I hope we make it! The thermometer shows nada now though and I know people are playing!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:17 AM   #5
Is a Romanian

Lydi_10 has a spectacular aura about

I played 1 minute ago and I made 3639 points (20 KC).
Lydi_10 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: CC#14 3% done of 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 29-30 May 2010 [Upd Sat 7am]

Thanks for your early input!

1 game each acct under belt but am now heading to our tournament.

Great weather forecast, so I know most of rest of day is shot.

I'll try to make quick title update for % done when I get my teas (several Starbucks near fields) through the day.
Beach on calendar after team dinner & church tonight, so I'll be on late this evening at any rate.

Good luck everyone.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

If you can, spare a thought for all those who perished through wars so our freedom remains secure.

Thanks to all the scouts (B & G) who are planting cemetery grave flags this weekend.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #7

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: CC#14 3% done of 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 29-30 May 2010 [Upd Sat 7am]

Good luck to all of us. Hope we make it. It might be a tough again since last week-end it was a long week-end for Canadians and it is a long week-end for those in the US and there is also the Good Fairy contest in the E-Store. As soon as I find the Good Fairy I will play the game like crazy.
China is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
Paula Fain is an unknown quantity at this point

I am working on 4 different accounts and all have been frozen since this a.m.....I keep getting on but it is still like it was early this morning....
Old 05-30-2010, 09:09 AM   #9
superbakergirl

superbakergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: CC#14 48% done of 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 29-30 May 2010 [Upd Sun 2am]

I haven't been able to get into the communal challenge all weekend...is someone aware of a glitch?
superbakergirl is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

Default CC#14 71% done: 400,000,000 pts in Polarberry Jam 29-30May2010 [Upd Sun 3:30pm]

Some people seem unable to get anything when they click on the Communal Contest tab in the newspaper,
BUT you do not need to see this section to play a game - you play the game from the Arcade.

The one bad thing for them is that they do not get to check if the message has been updated.

Some say it is best to play at least twice on each account.
If you cannot access the "collect prize" button during the week, you can call Ganz & hopefully your
play registered & they can assist you.
Closed