Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 01:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bisblue is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Catch a pot of gold prize

I found the pot of gold and when I logged in this is what I saw:

coin copy.jpg

Too bad it is not a coin!

A 250 kinzcash coin would be a nice prize. Better than the actual kinzcash.
bisblue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2011, 01:30 AM   #2

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Catch a pot of gold prize

I got the very same message, it came up as 2 / 2 along with the HOP prize.
Are the two events connected in any way other than coming through Ganz?
CollieMom is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 10:21 AM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

Do we get only one 250KC. I clicked the Pot of Gold this morning and filled the form to be told that I had already entered this event. I was expecting it to be each of the 5 days but ,alas, seems not so. Although, the Peek a Newz will be each day for the 5 days I think.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

---------
View Post Originally Posted by bisblue
I found the pot of gold and when I logged in this is what I saw:

Attachment 225169

Too bad it is not a coin!

A 250 kinzcash coin would be a nice prize. Better than the actual kinzcash.
Yeah, I would have preferred the coin as well, then I could send it to my main account. Oh, well... You'll notice this coin is different than the Exclusive 1000 KC coin... the denomination isn't printed on it. At least we get a confirmation that we received the money. I don't know about you, but I would be able to tell if my KC went up by 250 or not.... It is such a small amount to me....

---------
View Post Originally Posted by CollieMom
I got the very same message, it came up as 2 / 2 along with the HOP prize.
Are the two events connected in any way other than coming through Ganz?
No, they are not connected in any other way. The message is Ganz's new way of delivering prizes. I kind of like this better than just dropping it in the dock.

---------
View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Do we get only one 250KC. I clicked the Pot of Gold this morning and filled the form to be told that I had already entered this event. I was expecting it to be each of the 5 days but ,alas, seems not so. Although, the Peek a Newz will be each day for the 5 days I think.
The pot of gold click to win is one prize per account, period. The clover patch is one prize per account per day.

---------
Why is this under glitch reports? It isn't a glitch...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
---------
Why is this under glitch reports? It isn't a glitch...
Sorry, I'm new here and did not know where else to post it. Considering that typos are posted here I thought this would be an appropriate place.

Where should I have posted it?
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #6
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

Okay - so you don't actually GET a coin to 'sell' at the w-shop? It just automatically bumps your KC up? I was coming here to look for info, as I just clicked the pot for the first time and then couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing a coin in my dock... I don't know what my KC was before though, so if it went up by 250, I wouldn't be able to tell right now. Is that what it's SUPPOSED to do, go up? No physical coin?
molycat is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by molycat
Okay - so you don't actually GET a coin to 'sell' at the w-shop? It just automatically bumps your KC up? I was coming here to look for info, as I just clicked the pot for the first time and then couldn't figure out why I wasn't seeing a coin in my dock... I don't know what my KC was before though, so if it went up by 250, I wouldn't be able to tell right now. Is that what it's SUPPOSED to do, go up? No physical coin?
No coin. I have the same problem in that I could not actually tell if I received 250 kinzcash but I am assuming that I did.
bisblue is offline Male
Old 03-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #8
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by bisblue
Sorry, I'm new here and did not know where else to post it. Considering that typos are posted here I thought this would be an appropriate place.

Where should I have posted it?
I was wondering if I missed something, that's why I asked... I probably would have put it under Somebody Help.... However, if a mod doesn't move this, then it's in the right place...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
The 250KC is one per account, not one every day.

The Peek a Newz for the clover will allow us to get one per day:

Between Saturday, March 12 and Wednesday, March 16, you can search for Patty the MAZIN’ Hamster in our Peek-A-Newz Challenge! Complete the Peek-A-Newz Challenge each day to win a piece of clover patch (collect lots of pieces so you can create your own St. Patrick’s themed room)! Each “day” begins at 9am and runs until 9am the following morning. Remember to delete your cookies and clear your cache between plays!

Last edited by joi; 03-08-2011 at 05:30 PM..
joi is offline Female
Closed