Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #11
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Canadian and able to get a bunny

It has to do with how your ISP is defined; some in Canada actually connect via a US-defined site.

For this contest, you don't enter accts/pswds, you are in your account so you receive an e-mail in that account with the code for the pet.
This code CAN be submitted to WI if you don't want another pet; the items like the beret are
sent directly to your dock, so they would need to be sent via wk mail, if possible.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #12
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

I'm in Canada and got about 30 eggs but none had a code unfortunatly. I guess either it depends the way you set up your account at the beggining or it's a problem with the promotion that some of you did benefit. Good for you guys!
Old 03-03-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Everyone can get the eggs.

It's the ads that show the movie trailer and the 3 questions which issue the bunny codes, beret, etc. which are restricted to US based ISPs.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #14

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

which pet is the dragon in your picture? I have a whimsy dragon too! Am I allowed to ask for your webkinz username because my dragon needs a dragon friend! ^^ How can I find other webkinz users who allow friend requests?
Duffycutie is offline Female
Old 03-05-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

I didn't get my code. I'm in Canada, so yeah. But, where do you get the code? the little HOP thing? Cause I only got purple Easter eggs from there. Nothing special like some people.
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Closed