Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Best vote choice Communal Contest Week 2

Hopefully this week's contest will be more reasonable,
and not too many were discouraged enough to not bother again.

The 4 Prize choices are:

First Down Dining Table [value 500 kc]
Funky Girl Refrigerator [value 680 kc]
Sweet Stuff Sofa [value 750 kc]
Abracadabra Candelabra [value 450 kc]

Personally, I'm not particularly taken by any of them,
so choose the one with the most resale - the Sofa, which will get me 375kc.

What about you?
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #2
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Best vote choice Communal Contest Week 2

None of those appeal to me either......I guess the sofa for resale value.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Wow, these prizes are kinda lame in my opinion. I wish there could be some kind of new prize special to this event to choose from. Either that or KC. And when I say KC, I mean something more substantial than just 500KC like the first contest. I don't really like Goober's lab, but I played it to help reach the "impossible" goal this weekend. I can play my other games that I like and they give out more KC. The prizes just don't seem worth it to me. My games will make mroe KC than any of the prizes are worth. Sorry, for all the complaining, I just think GANZ can do better than this.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 03-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Wow, these prizes are kinda lame in my opinion. I wish there could be some kind of new prize special to this event to choose from. Either that or KC. And when I say KC, I mean something more substantial than just 500KC like the first contest. I don't really like Goober's lab, but I played it to help reach the "impossible" goal this weekend. I can play my other games that I like and they give out more KC. The prizes just don't seem worth it to me. My games will make mroe KC than any of the prizes are worth. Sorry, for all the complaining, I just think GANZ can do better than this.
I agree with you DogLUVR, I am not impressed with the prize selection either. I will be waiting until they announce what we have to do in this week's contest, there are many games I am not very good at and many I NEVER play!
In addition, I think that Ganz should keep in mind that this should be something fun AND
attainable for children.
We'll see this weekend how it goes, maybe they need to do some more research or re-planning on running the Communal Contests.

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I'm not happy with the prizes this week and so I am chosing the one with the most value. I do not understand why there are more votes for the abracadabra candle. It's the cheapest item of the bunch. I hope this week's contest is easy or not many will participate and we will get no prize again. Not that I care much about not having one of these.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 AM   #6
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

I would say the sofa since it would sell for 375 KC
wormy is offline Male
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 AM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I'm not voting until I find out what the challenge is. I voted on all 12 accounts last week and wasn't able to do much to help with the challenge, so I can't see being entered unless I am actually planning to participate. If I see that it's one I could actually help and make a difference in, I would definitely go for the highest resale value since NONE of those items appeal to me at all.

I sure hope their 'prizes' get a lot better, or I can see this new feature being worthless very soon.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #8

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
Hopefully this week's contest will be more reasonable,
and not too many were discouraged enough to not bother again.

The 4 Prize choices are:

First Down Dining Table [value 500 kc]
Funky Girl Refrigerator [value 680 kc]
Sweet Stuff Sofa [value 750 kc]
Abracadabra Candelabra [value 450 kc]

Personally, I'm not particularly taken by any of them,
so choose the one with the most resale - the Sofa, which will get me 375kc.

What about you?
I chose the sofa also since it has the higher resell value. I thought that Ganz should have given everyone who entered last week a small prize since it wasn't from lack of effort that we didn't make the goal. The goal was unattainable.

Last edited by suzy12356; 03-02-2010 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: spelling
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #9
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

I voted for the Sweet Stuff Sofa since it has the highest resale value as I don't want/need Wshop items! Very lame prizes! Come on Ganz! Give us something worth playing for! Atleast things we can't buy in the Wshop!!!

Anyhow, I think the reason people are voting for the Candelabra is because they can't find it in the Wshop. So maybe they think it isn't Wshop! At first I thought maybe it would be under Decorations, but then I found it under Lighting. The other items are obvious as to where they would be listed under. This is the only reason I can think of that people would vote for something with less resale value. Please we need better prizes!
marybess18 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Wow, couldn't we get some better prizes? I doesn't really cost them anything lol.......
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed