Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Ballerina Husky

Was trying to do the new Treasure Hunt at WKN. Got to the 3rd clue. When that panel that gives the next clue showed up, it froze. If someone can give me the fourth clue can I just go to it or do I actually need to hit that "Click to proceed"? Pls someone fix it?

Hmmm....Actually, I suppose this should have gone into the Glitch area. Well, hopefully some mod will see this and put this in there.

Last edited by serendipitydoda; 10-06-2011 at 09:55 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #2
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ballerina Husky

If you go back and click on the Contests/ Treasure Hunt tabs it will display all the clues for you

Clue #4 reads: "You'll find your next clue as soon as you go to the page where you'll find all the games"

Hope that helps!
Old 10-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Jrock is right.
The best way to do that is to go back to the Contests/Treasure hunt link and re-submit your account information (if you have timed out your session). Once you complete the login it will display all of the clues that you have finished to that point.
Good Luck, this is a NICE pick item to get and it gets you closer to the next kind of key in the Woodland wonders.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-06-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

4th is arcade , in order they all are:

share center
contests/winners
contests/treasure hunt
arcade
forums/tips n tricks
news blog
Freya is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
hpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to beholdhpgama is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
Was trying to do the new Treasure Hunt at WKN. Got to the 3rd clue. When that panel that gives the next clue showed up, it froze. If someone can give me the fourth clue can I just go to it or do I actually need to hit that "Click to proceed"? Pls someone fix it?

Hmmm....Actually, I suppose this should have gone into the Glitch area. Well, hopefully some mod will see this and put this in there.
I have the same issue...but the words Click Here are only shown ever so slightly with the tip of the C in click only showing and it won't allow you to click anywhere to continue. I've tried going on the answer, Arcade, but it does't continue further with the clues. I am getting pretty frustrated over the amount of glitches lately and spend more time problem solving than actual enjoying Webkinz. Guess tis means a call to Ganz as it doesn't look like answer answers in the Glitch column either. Thanks for reading the rant!
hpgama is offline Female
Closed