Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

majy will become famous soon enough

Red face Ask the directer Contest

When I went to webkinz news and click on contests, ask the creative directer contest winners haven't been posted. It doesn't even say To be announced.

What's up?

Did they post the winners?

could someone please tell me?

YAY! THEY ANSWERED THEM! Did you win? I didn't.

Last edited by majy; 11-17-2009 at 09:54 PM..
majy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #2

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Default Re: Ask the directer Contest

It has been a month since the contest for submitting questions for the creative director to answer and I know Ganz said they received 3 times more questions than last year but it seems like they could at least give us an update on the status by now!
lashes is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #3

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
It has been a month since the contest for submitting questions for the creative director to answer and I know Ganz said they received 3 times more questions than last year but it seems like they could at least give us an update on the status by now!

Wow! That is so frustrating. I had completely forgotten this contest. I sure hope they reveal the winners soon.
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #4

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Ask the directer Contest

:bas:I entered that contest and I can't even find on Webkinz New where it is even mentioned. It was on the winner drop-down tab, on page two, between two other ended contests . It was just a statement saying the winners were yet to be announced. Now there is nothing. It is frustrating!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #5

majy will become famous soon enough

Yes, it is very annoying. Same here with the winner drop down tab. I entered the contest, and it's been over a month. I hope they'll post it soon!
majy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I had forgotten about that contest! It is annoying because they haven't even said whether they chose winners...Give us a heads-up, Ganz!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #7

lily1714 is on a distinguished road

I just joined but it is annoying when people forget about there own contest or they don't even bother posted if it is closed
lily1714 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #8
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Not me! I remember every single day I entered and am waiting for them to announce. Everybody in my family entered. We want the big movie screen - BAD! I've got enough KC to buy it, but have missed it both times and they won't sell it again. AAGGGHHHH! Come on, Ganz, declare me a winner or sell the movie screen for me one more time....pretty please.
Soapie0 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 11:25 AM   #9
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed that they haven't announced the winners too. I wrote to them yesterday to make a comment about it.
That is very unprofessional of them to not even keep the winners updated or announced. Very rude indeed
aibowers is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I wish they would at least give us an updae tohow close they are to finishing. I say the wait is worth it though, at least they're actually choosing the winners and not just grabbing into a giant hat and picking ten questions to answer.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Closed