Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #1061
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default re: April Fool's 1 Day Contest -- 5 "I heart WI pins" -- WINNERS SELECTED!

"Save WI and COWS4YOU"!!!
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #1062
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Default re: April Fool's 1 Day Contest -- 5 "I heart WI pins" -- WINNERS SELECTED!

Save WI and COWS4YOU
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #1063
wranglergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

You MUST save WI and COWS4YOU
Old 04-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #1064
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

SAVE WI AND COWS4YOU!

Thank goodness, WI isn't going anywhere! I was worried.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #1065
monkeymonkey234
Gifted

monkeymonkey234 is on a distinguished road

you make me soooooooooo mad on april fools lol. You pull the meanest jokes!! lol. You scare me sooooo bad!! what was the one you did last year?
monkeymonkey234 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #1066
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Save WI and COWS4YOU!!

Great one, Justin!!!!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #1067
Peachyalabama

BethPeachyalab has a spectacular aura about

Save WI and COWS4YOU

That FREAKED me out!
BethPeachyalab is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:22 PM   #1068

peaceperson is an unknown quantity at this point

Save WI and COWS4YOU
That was sooo meazn i totally thought you ment lol
well good prank
lots of love
peaceperson is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #1069

I_Love_Webkinz7 is on a distinguished road

Save WI and COWS4YOU!
Oh... You guys totally got me! I was like freaking out! I was like omg! No! I love webkinz insider! That's an awesome april fool's prank. Seriously. -VickyToria
Ps. And ya! I won the floral fox from that contest on WebkinzNewz! I am VickyToria I just became a member. I <3 Webkinz Insider!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #1070
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

Save WI and COWS4YOU!
kyliekitty is offline Female
Closed