Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Default Anyone playing communal contest?

I was wondering if anyone was playing goobers lab. it seems the idicator hasnt moved since last night at 12:30 when i logged off. Whats 'up??? Is it a glich ?? Doesnt look like we will make the goal.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Anyone playing communal contest?

As of right now, the marker is at 40%...I have long since given up on communal contests-I vote each week in case there's a good prize, but I have decided that the outrageous goals don't match the small amount of KC we get as a prize-most of us probably make more playing the game anyways.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

If I don't like the prize we're playing for I don't waste my time. I usually don't. I will when we get something good for a prize and play a game besides Goober's Lab! How about Wacky Zingoz? I love that game!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

If all the prizes weren't Wshop then maybe I would do them...
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

I play the contest every week. It was hard to give it much energy this last time as I was searching, and searching and searching for a floating caring valley tree. I submitted for 3 emails and received nothing for my efforts....by the way, when should we learn if we won one from the Caring Valley Tree Contest?? I have my spot all picked out for it.
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 07-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #6

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I play in the communal contest less than before. I vote, and play the game. If I like it, I will play a little longer.
I have read the suggestion thing on the kinzville news, and people said they wanted free magical retrievers, millions of kinzcash, and hundreds of wish tokens as prizes.
Xeroni, you should get a code by email in no more than 24 hours. Check each one to see if you've won anything. It's sort of off topic, though.
Closed