Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Is anyone getting the halloween banner

View Post Originally Posted by oreo3999
I have many friends on WW , It seems that the deluxe members I know all have at least 2 banners each , non deluxe I know have none

HMMMMMMMMMMMM interseting
It is a good theory, but definitely not a fact. I have four deluxe accounts myself, and I have participated in this contest for five other accounts for friends. Of those five, four are also deluxe. I have not received a Halloween banner on ANY of these accounts. Therefore, out of eight deluxe accounts, there are no banners. Only one account is not deluxe (nine total accounts). Statistically it makes no difference or I would have at least one and possibly more than one on several or all the deluxe accounts.

I never got the cloud dress either. I did get the diving helmet on one account I think. I happened to get it twice there. But all other accounts I got nothing. I think we can all agree that the odds of getting these most rare items is ridiculous.

Oddly enough, I have received a vampire costume on two accounts in other contests this week. Those items cost real money at the estore. I find it interesting I can get those (loss of funds to Ganz) but not a banner that is not available for a price anywhere. In the recent past, I have received a couple of the estore clothes items on my friends accounts, but never my own.

Good luck all for finding it in the future.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #32
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I have been doing the PAN contest regularly on 5 accounts, 2 of which are deluxe. Have only won 1 halloween banner and that was on a friend's non-deluxe account.

Also never won the cloud dress on any of the accounts.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2011, 07:32 AM   #33

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Finally got a banner today...2 accounts...have done the PAN every day since October 1...one account is deluxe, the other is not. I got the banner on the account that isn't deluxe.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #34
Lil Kinz
glkrulz is on a distinguished road

I've done eight accounts daily since this promotion began and have two banners. So, close to two hundred prizes and two banners. It's pretty rare, obviously.
glkrulz is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #35

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I'm so disappointed. I did this PAN on 4 separate accounts practically every day and never got the banner. No one I know got it either! I'm so sad about it! I wish they wouldn't make the "rare" items THIS rare!
Sammymc is offline Female
Old 11-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #36
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I did the PAN every day for 6 deluxe accounts and FINALLY got one banner on the very last day......now I'm hoping for a second chance at the elusive Stoogles that I never got before....and the missing rare clothing..diving helmet, cloud dress, and that brown shirt (?? don't remember what its called)....never got those either

Last edited by RMMimii; 11-06-2011 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: add more
RMMimii is offline Female
Closed