Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Anyone ever see a Spree Ad in Newz?

I have not seen a Spree Ad, even though they are announced in Webkinz News for months now, including today. Has anyone found one lately and if so do you remember where?
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2011, 09:00 AM   #2
e love Webkinz

GoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to beholdGoldenGale is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Anyone ever see a Spree Ad in Newz?

They are supposed to be there on Saturdays and one day during the week. I spend a lot of time on there doing peeks and looking for floaty clicks, and I NEVER see them no matter how long I look. I just don't waste my time anymore. If they're that hard to find, it's not worth my time.

I need to change my response. I
just went to do peeks and the Spree ad was showing up as a banner ad at the top and bottom of the page. It was appearing pretty frequently so I found it for all my accounts with no problem. What a pleasant surprise

Last edited by GoldenGale; 12-31-2011 at 09:20 AM..
GoldenGale is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 11:28 AM   #3
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

I can rarely find the spree ads on the newz portion of the site, however i do find them on the Ganz World site (click on the Ganz World logo) or use this link

Open up a lot of tabs of Ganz World and then just keep refreshing it won't take too long before they show up.

I just got all the spree ads for all my accounts, and noticed that the ads are appearing as banners on the top and bottom of the pages on webkinz newz. Hope this helps.

as a side note, it is Jan 1st on the Asian accounts and they have the floating spree dice so that is something to look forward too.

Last edited by WebbyMomKinz; 12-31-2011 at 11:28 AM..
Old 12-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #4
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I have seen the Spee Ad today on both the Newz and the Parent sites. It is the first time I seen it on the parents. I find it mostly on the webkinz site though.
beckybug3 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #5
upsetnessjr is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by beckybug3
I have seen the Spee Ad today on both the Newz and the Parent sites. It is the first time I seen it on the parents. I find it mostly on the webkinz site though.
I saw it on the parents site, as a banner. First time for both.
upsetnessjr is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 12:00 AM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I had much better luck today with the Spree ad....saw it as a banner on the top and bottom of page..best luck ever..hope this continues with the Spree Ad...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed