Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Default Is anyone tracking berries?

Just curious if we are tracking berries, figuring out patterns or anything? I don't see anything set up and figured I best ask as we are on day 4 now.

I have been trying to figure it out myself but always need others to put things together.
I can post my findings here or if someone can direct me to the correct thread that would be great!

Thanks!
~ DakotaKinz
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Default Re: Is anyone tracking berries?

I don't know if we are tracking but these are my findings on 4 accounts. We can get 17 berries on the weekend. They followed this pattern on my accounts:

login
+2 minutes yellow
+2 red
+1 blue
few seconds later yellow
+1 polarberry
+2 green
+2 red
+1 purple
+1 blue
+2 polarberry
+2 green
+3 blue
+3 polarberry
+1 purple
+2 blue
few seconds later green
+4 polarberry

So from login to all 17 berries, less than 30 minutes. On one of the 4 accounts, I wasn't able to click on 1 berry. It still followed the same pattern but the missing berry came in later. On a fifth account, I got some of the berries but logged out before I got the first purple berry. When I logged in later, I got the blue, polar and green berries before the first purple berry.
judy999 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2012, 01:10 AM   #3
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Thank you judy999.

I appreciate you listing your findings, mine were similar in the minutes. I had the Moonberries 12 minutes apart and the Pickleberries 10 minutes apart. But other than that I was seeing the same timing you did. You seemed to find them 8 minutes apart so maybe they vary.

I wish we were all tracking them though, it would be cool to be able to know.

Thanks again!
Old 07-22-2012, 03:39 AM   #4

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Thank you.
katie'smom is offline Female
Old 07-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

If you want to continue to catch berries do not click on the little ctritter from Amazing World because the berries stop then. You have to log out and back in to get them gping again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #6
Gift Coach

Have the number of berries changed since the weekend? Does anyone know how many we can click on now? It was 17 but I'm unable to get that many anymore.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:45 AM   #7
Gift Coach

I just found Cheesy1's WIKI page from yesterday, got my answer.

Thanks!
Closed