Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Anyone else think...

I agree! I think we should get the WEEKENDS and Friday and Thursday to play!
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #12
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Agreed! I think it should be better for 5 days to PLAY and 2-3 days to VOTE.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #13
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I agree with having one more day, but we can't make it be 8 days in a week, so there would be only 4 days to vote. So i am sort-of in thhe middle.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 06-03-2010, 10:37 PM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

well I'm sorry to disagree here, but I think it's arranged very wisely with the schedule of school-children in mind. During the week when students should be busy with homework, all they have to do is take one minute to vote, any day. This way, the contest does not interfere with homework.

During the week-end when most kids have a lot of free time, they can play the game for that week's contest. If the challenge is not met, that's fine too! A contest that is won every single week without fail, is not a contest; it's a give-away, and where is the challenge then? You would all soon be bored.

Then on Sunday night or Monday, there is the interesting question: was the challenge met? and do I get to pick up my prize? again this only takes a few seconds to do on the week-days, and does not interfere with homework.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

You put it perfectly Webberlily.
Footontable is offline Male
Old 06-07-2010, 09:12 AM   #16
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

I agree with Webberlily, too.

Besides, if a goal isn't a bit hard to reach, it isn't really a "challenge".
Jackal is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #17
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

It is a hard balance with the contest. I like that you have to partciapate to win. My problem is that we are usually busy on saturday. Sometimes by the time we login on sunday with time to play the contest is already won so we do not get a chance to partciapate.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 06-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by sisterbear
It is a hard balance with the contest. I like that you have to partciapate to win. My problem is that we are usually busy on saturday. Sometimes by the time we login on sunday with time to play the contest is already won so we do not get a chance to partciapate.
Cheer up! it turns out that even if the challenge has been met, you can still play and qualify to win. All you need is one little short game on Sunday night (or anytime over the week-end of course), as long as it's before midnight eastern time.

Playing after the Challenge is met, still counts, how cool is that!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-08-2010, 07:48 AM   #19
crocoj
canoeyankee is on a distinguished road

We were SOOOO close and I was checking how far along, in between playing, during the last minutes and when I check at 11:54 KT (and I logged out and back in to make sure time was right) it was telling ME, goal not achieved already. Did they cut it off early, or was my time just off. I know sometimes my time gets off from real time (I'm 1 hr earlier than KT), but I checked the clock and it wasn't on the hour yet by my clocks. SOOO close, but I do believe we should make them all also. I hold myself guilty for not playing in the earlier hours, so boo on me.
canoeyankee is offline Female
Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #20
I <3 dachshunds

Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!Carolinecares15 is the bees knees!

If we had Sat,Sun,and Monday I'm sure we could achieve it. I want the:seal:.
Carolinecares15 is offline Female
Closed