Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 12:56 PM   #11

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default Re: Is anyone else annoyed with special contests?

I'm little confused as to why you're annoyed by the contests. Why aren't you allowed to enter them?
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #12
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Y'know, for the parent contests, you don't have to be a parent...
Old 12-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #13
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
I'm little confused as to why you're annoyed by the contests. Why aren't you allowed to enter them?
Canadians in Quebec and US residents in NY and FL are not supposed to enter any contests because of province/state laws.

I have a niece in FL and she can't do anything, so I always send her the postable click to win and PAN prizes from my account after I win them.
joi is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #14

pandafan7515 is just really nicepandafan7515 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I live in Quebec and do the click-to-wins anyway. I mean, you won't get caught very often.
Hmm... What do you mean be "very often"? You've been caught?

View Post Originally Posted by pikachukick900
Y'know, for the parent contests, you don't have to be a parent...
What do you mean?

View Post Originally Posted by joi
I have a niece in FL and she can't do anything, so I always send her the postable click to win and PAN prizes from my account after I win them.
Awww!!! that's so sweet of you!!!
pandafan7515 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Im sorry you can't do the contest. I don't think its Ganz's fault entirely though, I think its the states and countries that have laws that don't allow it. Im sorry!
I hope you find some contests that don't have restrictions!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #16
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I like the contests. And its not Ganz's fault that it can only go to US and certain other countries that's what the staff of Ganz wanted it to be. And most people live in the United States anyways. But my opinion
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #17
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

I know how you feel, I'm always so upset when they come out with a video challenge for only US residents, I'm in Canada. Oh, how I'd kill for those Jessie clothes or Panda Buddy... :/
tiggy2 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #18
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

I live in a place where I can get the prizes, so it's never been a problem for me. However, I love getting the prizes, and I can totally sympathize to players who can't get them. Even though I can still get the prizes, it's annoying to see the area restrictions....

Last edited by lps3cheese; 12-04-2011 at 07:07 PM..
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 12-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #19
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I have been doing the videos questions daily..even though we have multiples of each prize...In the past..WI has had a thread for members who were excluded from events..everyone who wanted a prize from that particular event would post on it and request a prize from that giveaway...members who were able to participate donated extras...when the 2nd Chipmunks movie came out..the outfits for the "girls" were only available for Canadian members....my daughter was thrilled when she received a pop star outfit for her Webbie..these were then made available through PJ..but, at the time..no one knew...and thanks to our very generous friends to the north ( yes, live in the US)..they made a little girl smile that day...I have donated giveaway prizes in the past and would love to donate our extras to WI for another giveaway of this type...Since there is no contest involved..I don't think any laws are being broken in states or countries...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Closed