Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 22: 19-25July2010 [Upd 6a Fri]

Last week was another lost cause; what will this week bring?

Step 1 - the Choices
not that great though some fresh air; low resales.

Rock Dining Table 525kc resale 263kc; Tables p8 of 11
Awesome Arctic Television 695kc resale 348kc; Electronics 1 of 3
Fantasy Dresser 675kc resale 338kc; Storage p2 of 6
All the Fixins' Condiment Station 600kc resale 300kc; Decorations p1 of 14

Rock Dining Table can have items placed on it.
The Awesome Arctic Television shows shows that can entertain your pet.
(Wow, a double meaning double word type)
Fantasy Dresser holds 8 items.
AtFCS is decorative only, useful in cafe and entertainment areas.

My initial reaction - ho hum.

I need to buy some more soccer furniture before it disappears.
I guess I'll pick the television for the kc;
not sure yet what rest of tribe will like.

Early Vote Trend (M1a 6am Monday):
Rock Dining Table 7% 8%
Awesome Arctic Television 38% 40%
Fantasy Dresser 28% 28%
All the Fixins' Condiment Station 27% 24%

If the recent pattern holds, the television will hold on for the week.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 07-19-2010 at 05:36 AM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 12:47 AM   #2
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 22: 19-25July2010 [Upd 1a Fri]

Thanks for getting this info ready again SoccerSlave!
I was also pretty ho hum about these items, I'll vote for the TV just because it's the highest KC.
alleine is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 06:12 AM   #3
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 22: 19-25July2010 [Upd 6a Fri]

For reference, here are visuals of the items:

Click the image to open in full size.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 07:12 AM   #4
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 22: 19-25July2010 [Upd 6a Fri]

For 3 weeks in a row Ganz has put the goal so far out there and with everything else they had going on, not to mention a July 4th weekend for us in the USA, it was nearly impossible to reach.
And as far as the prizes for this week - again a big ho hum. I can make the resale price playing a few games I like.
I think the community challenge has lost its way. Give us a prize we want (maybe throw in an E-store, a rare or maybe a retired or good old kinzcash) and a goal that is realistic. Then everyone would start playing again.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #5
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Prizes aren't that exciting but I never bought the arctic television for my winter room so that would be my choice. I've played each week so far and I'll play again. But if the goal looks too unrealistic, I don't think I'll play much. So count me in, at least for a few games on Saturday. I'll see how we are progressing. Here's hoping to a reasonable goal, a fun game and winning the prize.
tin is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I picked the television for my ice room. I hope the goal isn't out of reach this week.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

At 7 PM, 9% Rock Dining Table, 23% Fantasy Dresser, 26% All the Fixins' Condiment Station, and 42% Awesome Arctic Television. The condiment station is coming back as the TV gets its fair share of votes.

I'd like to see 15,500,000 points on Waddell's Icecap Adventure. I could play 23,000 times and get it. That's a little bit under 1,000 per game. I usually get around 775.

That would actually mean that I could have a 100-point margin of error. But I can't do the 23,000 games by myself.

Last edited by RobertFrog; 07-20-2010 at 06:25 PM..
RobertFrog is offline Male
Closed