Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 13: 17-23May2010 [Upd 9a Wed]

We continue the WShop streak, but this week we have big ticket items.

Viewscreen is highest resale & I think coolest looking

Concession Stand Back Counter Room Theme/Cinema p1 1800
Concession Stand Front Counter Room Theme/Cinema p1 1700
Galactic Viewscreen decorations p7 1875
Kinzvision HDTV electronics p2 1600 interactive

early trend continues through week
B
11% 15%
F
3% 5%
V
67% 49%
Tv
19% 31%

[Side note: thanks everyone who keeps up with these. I'm sorry it's been
spartan, but mom has been in hospital (botched leg surgery will need redo)
& we've been a bit stretched getting updates posted with that & another
malware attack & internet down.]

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 05-19-2010 at 08:59 AM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #2

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 13: 17-23May2010 [Upd 12a Mon]

Thanks for doing this. I always look for your thread to see what is the better value if there isn't an item I want.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 10:30 AM   #3

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 13: 17-23May2010 [Upd 12a Mon]

Thanks, SoccerSlave! I, too, check here before voting, and it's a good thing I did! When I looked for the Galactic viewscreen (1873 kc) just after midnight, I looked at the viewport (625 kc) by mistake. Obviously I was too tired to think clearly! If I had voted at that time I would not have voted for the viewscreen. Once I saw your thread I went back to the Wshop and discovered my mistake. Now I will vote for the viewscreen, not only because it is worth the most, but also because it is the one item offered that I might actually decide to keep. Thanks!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thanks for keeping us updated. I like to let my kids do the voting and since I just highjack their accounts and don't have my own I don't get to vote. They vote for what they like, not the value, but my ds gets frustrated whenever what he votes for isn't popular!! This way I can tell him how the voting is going before he votes. Thanks!
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #5
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Thanks for the thread. I couldn't find the galactic viewscreen at first - I was looking in electronics - but I knew if I did a search for it in WI, someone would know what it was!
Now that I've found tracking threads for the contests, I can add them to the others I'm following!
Wizard is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SoccerSlave
We continue the WShop streak, but this week we have big ticket items.

Viewscreen is highest resale & I think coolest looking
Much agreed. But I'm wondering what other place is there for this piece? Is there another use for the Viewscreen than in the "spaceship?"

Really like the thread and the information. Thanks for your hard work.
beekay is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

The voting results as of Tuesday at 12:30 PM NA KT are

15% 1800 kc - Concession Stand Back Counter
5% 1700 kc - Concession Stand Front Counter
51% 1875 kc - Galactic Viewscreen (Animated)
29% 1600 kc - Kinzvision HDTV (Interactive)

Click the thumbnail below to see pictures of the four choices.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCC100517.jpg (86.7 KB, 2 views)
wircfan is offline Male
Old 05-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

i think the prizes are Way better this week but the chalenge would be harder
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 13: 17-23May2010 [Upd 9a Wed]

I initially thought viewport as well, until I saw the other prices.
I think it can go in a number of rooms, it just take up a hunk of wall.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed