Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 9: 19-25Apr2010

Current vote % periodically updated at end of post.
Last update:
M12aM4pW2a 2pm Thursday.
Predicted Winner:
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler
=================================================

Week 9 Apr 19-25 2010

I can't believe it is week 9 already.
For a second week, this past contest seemed to pace consistently all weekend, but then got a
huge push in the early evening to make it over the top by 7pm.
I hope everyone who participated, either by voting &/or by playing, remembers to claim
their Desserts Display. I have to admit I need a little break from Bamboo Break.
I love the game, but in small doses.

Everyone who supports the Community Contests now needs to vote.
The choices for Week 9 are again WShop:

Swan Chest of Drawers [value 600 kc; resale 300; WShop Storage p4]
Lime Twist Painting [value 550kc; resale 275kc; WShop Decorations p8]
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler [value 750kc; resale 375kc; Kitchen & Bathroom p4]
Oceans Deep Dresser [
value 700kc; resale 350kc; WShop Storage p3]

The
Swan Chest of Drawers is a nice little storage unit.
Click the image to open in full size.
This set of 3 drawers holds 4 items and would look lovely in a feminine bedroom.

The
Lime Twist Painting can add a modern splash of color to a bare wall.
In terms of resale or functionality, it does not lead the list.

The
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler has advantages on several fronts.
It is a food storage unit - with room for 6 items.
It has the highest value, thus the highest resale value.
It could be a used with last week's prize in a store setting

The
Oceans Deep Dresser may be familiar from its recent time in the wheel.
This sea-theme has storage for 8 items, making it a preferable unit over the Swan Drawers
if amount of storage or value are high concerns.

=============
Personally, (combined selections of several people)

our accounts went with the Drinks Cooler, most for the resale value and one for the storage.

The early voting trend was leaning overwhelmingly toward the Drinks Cooler.
In the last day, the painting has shown a steady surge, but is still a distant 2nd.

What is your choice (and reason(s) and other feelings/thoughts)?
------------------------------------------------
Vote trend as of
M12aM4pW2a 2pm ET Thursday:
Swan Chest of Drawers 6%6%7% 7%
Lime Twist Painting
6%12%15% 16%
Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler 84%75%71% 70%
Oceans Deep Dresser
4%7%7% 7%
---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 04-22-2010 at 01:01 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #2

nickfoot is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Under construction: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 9: 19-25Apr2010

I want the delicious drinks refreshment cooler.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #3
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Under construction: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 9: 19-25Apr2010

Thanks again.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #4
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 9: 19-25Apr2010

Really helpful thread. Thank you! Saves me some work. I picked the refreshment cooler.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #5
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

When I vote for the communal contest prize, I always vote for what I really want. This week I voted for the lime swirl painting because while I have always wanted it, I never bought it because I didn't want to spend the money for the shop price. It seems that every week, the majority always chooses the most expensive item or the money - the item for the resale kinzcash value and the money/kinzcash to spend as they like...... I wish that what I choose for the prize is what I will receive! Even last week I didn't vote for the money, but an item that I wanted. And then there is the swan dresser, and we know that all the young girls playing really want that swan dresser, but are going to end up with the rather unstylish refrigerator! Guess they can sell it and get the swan dresser.
littlejohnw is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #6

whistler will become famous soon enough

I voted for the drink cooler-
It is the most useful and I don't have one-
whistler is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #7
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I want the delicious drinks refreshments cooler
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Based on the voting pattern this week, and the time remaining,
I feel fairly confident in predicting the winner this week will be:

The Delicious Drinks Refreshment Cooler

I hope everyone enjoys this prize.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed