Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 7: 5-11Apr2010

Current vote % periodically updated at end of post. Last update: M12:30aM9aT2a 1pm Wednesday
At this point, I think the Kinzcash has a lock on the winning position.
=================================================

Week 7 Apr 5-11 2010

Hard to believe, but here we are at the start of week 7 already.
Last week was very exciting, first with more valuable choices, then with a close contest where
the weeklong 2nd place choice overtook its rival during the 2nd half of the last day of voting.
Then there was the great weekend of community spirit, with our Canadian members
stepping up on the Chipette front and the remainder of the world contributing extra
games on the weekend to make up for their absence.

Unfortunately for some, all choices are yet again WShop items or Kinzcash,
and the value has dropped significantly from last week.

The 4 Prize choices are:

BroilKinz BBQ [value 500 kc; resale 250; WShop Outdoors p1]
Elegant Stone Pillar [value 675kc; resale 338kc; WShop Outdoors p2]
Glass-Topped Patio Table
[value 500kc; resale 250kc; WShop Outdoors p3]
400 KinzCash [hopefully, no further explanation needed]

The
BroilKinz BBQ is an outdoors item.
It can cook stovetop recipes.
So it can usefully decorate a backyard, and save the cost of a basic stove if you don't
already have one.

The
Elegant Stone Pillar is an outdoors/treetop item. If you were going to get all of
these items anyway, this is the most expensive, so winning it would be your best value.
It is very decorative, and would help in a more park-like yard or maze.

The Glass-Topped Patio Table might be your choice. It is an outdoors item only.
It would fit nicely into a backyard theme.

The Kinzcash is the most practical if you are not in the market for one of the other 3.
The value is greater than any of the resale values of the others.

=============
Personally,

I am torn between the pillar and the Kinzcash, slightly leaning toward the pillar.
I have several decorative gardens in the works, and it would save a possible later purchase.

The early voting trend is leaning heavily toward the Kinzcash.

What is your choice (and reason(s) and other feelings/thoughts)?
------------------------------------------------
Vote trend as of
M12:30aM9aT2a 1pm ET Wednesday:
BBQ
10%10%10% 10%
Stone Pillar
28%21%%19% 18%
Patio Table
7%8%8% 8%
400 KinzCash
55%61%63% 64%

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 04-07-2010 at 12:18 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #2
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 7: 5-11Apr2010

Here's a summary with pictures, if that helps:

1. BroilKinz BBQ
Click the image to open in full size.

This is a W-Shop item, which as you can see, costs 500KC, and if you don't want it, it can be sold back to the W-Shop for 250KC.

2. Elegant Stone Pillar

This is a W-Shop item, which as you can see, costs 675KC. If you don't want it, it can be sold back to the W-Shpo for approximately 337KC.

3. Glass-Topped Patio Table

This is a W-Shop item, which as you can see, costs 500KC. If you don't want it, it can be sold back to the W-Shop for 250KC.

4. 400 KinzCash
This has a value, surprisingly enough, of 400KC.

Conclusion

If you don't want any of the actual items and would be selling them back to the W-Shop anyway, then the most valuable item for you would be the KC. However, if you want any of the items, the most valuable is the Elegant Stone Pillar with its cost of 675KC. Personally, I love the Elegant Stone stuff, so I will be voting for the pillar. However, at the moment the KC is way out in front with 59%.
Jackal is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #3

Jujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to allJujubees is a name known to all

Thanks for this thread! All your work will help me decide what to vote for, which is the pillar, though it looks like I won't get it. Does it seem like cash is always the winner?

Grrr! Cash is at 61% at this time.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #4
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for starting this thread, It's needed. I have wondered why useless decorations win instead of useful item like a tree instead of a bed or tub. Makes me wonder
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 04-05-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Last week was fun.

that they brought the values down so low.

My accounts will all vote for the Stone Pillar, even though the kc will likely take it.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for the info, pictures really help!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #7

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

I'm voting for the cash this week. I can't believe that the oak pool won last week. Oh well, free is free!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Thanks for doing these threads.

I've been following since you started, and find them very helpful.

Keep up the good work.
boarderlander is offline Female
Closed