Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
e in DwarfWithdrawal
Webkinz :)

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 5: 22-28Mar2010

Current vote % periodically updated at end of post. Last update: 1am Thursday
That % held thru the day and the Wisteria Tree won by 4%.
=================================================

Week 5 Mar 22-28 2010

Just when some thought there might be a pattern of a cash prize choice every other week,
WW seems to have made some nice prize upgrades.
There is a bit more variety in the choices, and the resale value has more than doubled over last week.

Unfortunately for some, all choices are again WShop items.

Personal preference will once again play a large role.
3 of the items have the same, higher resale value (600kc).

The 4 Prize choices are: (Snapshot image below in post 8, Thanks Wircfan!)

Fine Fowl Fountain [value 1025 kc; resale 513; WShop Outdoors p2]
High-Tech Bathtub [value 1200kc; resale 600kc; WShop Kitchen & Bathroom p6]
Neptune's Nap Bed
[value 1200kc; resale 600kc; WShop Beds p2]
Wisteria Tree [value 1200kc; resale 600kc; WShop Outdoors p6]

The Fine Fowl Fountain is a nice outdoors/treetop item.
It would lend a touch of elegance to either.

The
High-Tech Bathtub might be nice for pets who don't have a bathtub - a quick way
to boost their happiness & health values.
A drawback is that it doesn't blend in too well with a number of themes, so may look out
of place in many planned rooms.

Needing a bed for a pet?
Neptune's Nap Bed might be your choice.
If you entered last week's contest, the Toybox won would fit nicely alongside it.
Drawback, as pointed out by ceinvests, is this is an underwater only item.

The Wisteria Tree, with it's lavender and green coloring, could spruce up a garden
(outdoors/treetop item) and add some beautiful color to the landscape.

If you don't want any, you have 3 choices with the same resale value (600kc).
Faced with a list of similar choices, people tend to pick the first, which would be the bed. If you trade, you may feel another of the 3 would be a more popular choice.

Early votes have the Wisteria Tree in the lead, followed by the Fountain and Bed.

=============
Personally,

I am torn between the tree and the bed, slightly leaning toward the tree.

What is your choice (and reason(s) and other feelings/thoughts)?
------------------------------------------------
Vote trend as of
M10:15 a M4:30p T12:00p W12:30a 1:00am ET Thursday:
Bed
16 16 16 17 17%
Tree 43 41 39 37 36%
Bathtub 12 13 14 14 15%
Fountain 29 30 31 32 32%

I finally voted for the Tree.
Sure hope the "dropping" trend stops.

Last edited by SoccerSlave; 03-26-2010 at 06:11 PM..
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Analyzing vote choices Communal Contest Week 5: 22-28Mar2010

I vote for the tree. I don't care for the bathtub at all. Beds are great you can only use so many of the same bed. You can never have too many trees. Outdoor room look great with lots of trees, even if they are gardens, or a play yard, they go with most any outdoor theme.
I still wish the prize was something non-shop, I hope ganz will reconsider after the safari jacket lost.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 01:54 AM   #3
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I will vote for the tree for a few reasons. First I have tons of beds, they are all stored in a room labeled bedroom and they just sit in there and wait for the day I have room that fits them. I have the fountain I got in a trade and I am having troubles placing it because it does not turn to different angles. The high-tech bathtub IMO is kinda ugly and I would have problems fitting it in a room. (Have the problem with the wizard lights from a few contests ago too, they just sit in the dock) And since I refuse to sell anything I win in the contests, I would want something that would be useful. And I really love the tree, but it cost so much KC that I only spring for it if I have a huge coupon in my dock and I REALLY NEED it to finish off a room. And since I have a treetop yard that would look lovely in, I will be voting for that.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #4
Gifted

duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!duckling5011 is the bees knees!

It is between the fountain and the tree for me, I really like them both. Right now I'm leaning toward the tree.

Thanks for starting this thread!
duckling5011 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #5

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

I'll probably vote for the tree, too. I already have both it and the fountain, but I wouldn't mind having another tree. It really is very pretty. However, like those before me have said, I wish Ganz would offer choices other than just W-Shop items!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 10:03 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I'm with a lot of you. The tree is my choice out the of choices given.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Well, at least the tree is pretty and I would probably actually use it instead of selling it.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #8
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

For those who wanted to see what this week's prizes are, I've uploaded an image of the four items. Just click on the picture to see them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg100322CC.jpg (101.8 KB, 17 views)
wircfan is offline Male
Old 03-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #9
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I voted for the tree--I remeber when they added this tree not so terribly long ago (a year or so?). Before this, the only beautiful w-shop tree was the cherry blossom tree...

I like this tree a lot and it is quite expensive, so, despite my wish for a non W-shop item like everyone else, I think it's a great choice for me.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

ceinvests is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea: having us work together to create a smart vote when that makes sense.
Few additional thoughts:

1. Tree takes up 4 squares but is very pretty. I voted for the tree to vote together AND because I WILL keep it.

2. The bed is very pretty BUT CAN ONLY GO IN AN UNDERWATER ROOM. (I just tested mine again).

3. I have the techie toilet and sink in my 'Mad Scientist' room, but no need/interest in the tub.

4. I have several of these fountains in our outdoor rooms and treetop rooms. They are nice but are worth less AND THEY GO ON SALE OFTEN enough.

SO, VOTE WISTERIA TREE for this week if undecided.

anybody know why my font is so small here? where/how to fix to normal size?
Thanks!
Closed