Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
marybess18
Webkinz :)

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Default Admin Please Help!

I just got two PM's from the Computer Admin saying that I was disqualified the the Chipette dress contest because I put 2 posts on the Canadian thank you comments. I could not find where I had posted the first time & so I wanted to be sure that I was entered and so I posted again. I saw on the home page where it said that you had to be logged in for your comment to count and for it to sign you up for the dress code.

I wasn't sure if I was logged in or not when I wrote my first comment. My first comment was a poem that it took me about 15 minutes to write expressing my appreciation to the Canadians for taking their time & effort to selfless give of themselves and their time. I feel it is totally unfair to me to be disqualified because I don't know how to see my last post and I didn't know if I was logged in at the time or if I was just under guest status at the time of my comment.

I thought about maybe just posting another comment since the other 2 comments had been removed, but now it says the entire Thread is Closed and won't let me comment.

My child would really like to have one of the dresses. Please don't punish them for their mom being a computer illiterate! Is there anyone that can help?
marybess18 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Admin Please Help!

I'm sorry this happened to you. It looks like several people were disqualified for the same reason. One bit of good news, PJ will be selling the costumes as rares (just like the clown, superhero, and fairy princess outfits) starting "in a few weeks". I don't know if that means after Wednesday's maint or not till the larger maint on the 28th...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Sorry this happened to you!For other contest this is how to see your last post(s)

1.Hit Statistics on your profile
2.Hit find all post by marybess18
3.Look through post

There was quite a few entry's deleted because of this.I am sorry it happened to you!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #4
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

No one was disqualified for multiple entries. PM an admin if you have more questions.
cocoabean is offline Female
Closed