Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: About communal contest

While I definitely agree that it is unfair that not everyone can participate (), keep in mind that some money being spent on Caring Valley goes to a good cause.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

We already have 2 spend too much real $$$$ on WW as it is. $10+ for a membership, caring valley, estore, another $10+ every year to keep the account active, deluxe, charms, klips. We shouldn't have to spend $$$ for a contest! I know people who can only get 1webbie per year! That isn't fair to them!
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #13
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

That's unfair! I know I don't and all of the people I know who collect webkinz have never gotten a Caring Valley pets, so us and most other people in our position, would not get the prize.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This was the question that was asked on the Friday Feedback on Webkinz News, this is NOT the communal challenge at all.
They only started the ball rolling to generate ideas. It is just like when you make an offer on a flea market item. If you let the seller set the bar, you low ball them.
'Well how about $50.00
'What?? 'For that!!' Now way How about $20.00, instead?'
' It is still in good shape...tell you what How about $35.00 instead
Well...I would be willing to pay $30.00 and no more than that
Done deal (that was the goal all along)

See what I am getting at? They will set the bar high because they are handing out TWO THOUSAND prizes IF we accomplish the challenge. It has to be something WORTH shooting for.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #15

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dottiejean28
i do NOT like caring valley pets! For years I avoided starting a webkinz hobby bc of all the junky looking plush...like the ones with that gosh awful stringy fur...like the hippos and tigers ...ick.
Hey! I have pets that take exception to your "ick"! LOL

The plush do seem to have improved quite a bit, don't you think? But I don't play with nor collect plush so it really doesn't matter to me what they look like.

And, back on topic, it would be difficult to make up ANY communal activity that would be both fare and fun for all, but one thing for sure, it should not require any additional purchases for play. It was announced in WW at large so it should concern only activities in WW at large.
Huntersaunt is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #16

NikkiRox is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: About communal contest

I agree. I mean, I just don't get Webkinz for a silly contest that might be on. I buy them if I like them.
And I don't really care for all the spin-off Webkinz that Ganz is making. They make me want to vomit.
NikkiRox is offline Female
Closed