Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default About communal contest

I would like to share a thought I had reading the Webkinz Newz's front page...I don't think that "plant a certain number of saplings in the caring Valley" is a correct type of communal contest, even if maybe this is just an example. Not everybody can or want to adopt a Caring Valley pet! In my opinion it couldn't be nice for a child to figure out that he can taking part in a communal contest only buying something, otherwise something like reach a very big score playing arcade games is possible for everybody! I think it's great that Ganz wants all the Webkinz users to work together, but everybody should be able to partecipate! I will let Ganz know my opinion, but it would be great also to know what do you think!
Principessina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: About communal contest

I agree! Ganz just wants money.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 09:46 AM   #3
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Is that what the contest is this week? I didn't check yet. I think that's kind of annoying. I liked the screenshot that said "pack 1,000,000 grocery bags" more than this. I think it's a lot more reasonable! xD
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

I agree, it isn't fair for some people that can't adopt anymore webkinz or don't want to until their account expires. I didn't check yet, but it just seems they can't add a feature without having money involved. We already pay 10+ for a whole year, couldn't they give some other members a chance to participate as a group? I know a lot of people would be left out because they can't adopt anymore.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

yes, definitely they should only have webkinz related things- like employment office, arcade, quizzy's and maybe kinzville academy or clubhouse (give ever person you talk to a compliment!).
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:21 AM   #6
osties Rock!

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

the compliment idea is really cute...and if it's a community event, all should be able to participate!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
Kaybry5

kaybry5 is on a distinguished road

I agree, if it is a community event everyone should be able to participate!
kaybry5 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #8
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

I would like to clarify that plant saplings in the caring valley IS NOT this week's contest, I don't know what it's going to be, we'll discover it on Friday! I was just commenting on the example Ganz made introducing this week's feedback friday that ask which kind of challenge we would prefer. I hope that I was clearer this time!
Principessina is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 06:07 PM   #9

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

i do NOT like caring valley pets! For years I avoided starting a webkinz hobby bc of all the junky looking plush...like the ones with that gosh awful stringy fur...like the hippos and tigers ...ick.
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2010, 08:08 PM   #10
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I also agree. We shouldn't have to buy something with real money to have to participate. Most of us have spent too much as it is.
I hope they keep it pleasurable with things everyone can do......otherwise it makes them look greedy.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Closed