Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default 8/28 - Clicky Floaty Wacky?

According to the ads, and according to the contest rules....

Wacky should be flying on Webkinz Newz today. It says the event will run until 11:59pm on August 28. I checked early this morning, and I've been checking just now. The ads are still there, but I haven't seen a floating Wacky.

I mean, I really need more bingo cards. Ha ha.
mollee84 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: 8/28 - Clicky Floaty Wacky?

See this thread.
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...28-but-712094/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #3

katboumom will become famous soon enough

I looked this morning for an hour while doing my peek-a-newz for two accounts. I also looked for the last hour. I haven't seen any. Has anyone?
katboumom is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

nothing on mine either today
Old 08-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #5

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I have been checkiing and nothing. MAybe I don't need anymore food bats or free bingo chances. LOL What a joke that turned out to be.

Ganz had some great ideas and some great items for this Wacky Zingos Celebration. The problem is the outfits could not be completed (peek a newz), Wacky prizes were food, bingo and a few pluhies (no good prizes for me or anone I have heard) and the score for Wackyer Zingos was way to high for children to reach. Lots of disappointment, frustration and a BIG waste of time. Poor children and parents. My children are giving up on WW. They walk away and give up.

Last edited by junebugwebkinz; 08-28-2011 at 03:27 PM..
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 06:57 PM   #6

123456789MBM is on a distinguished road

Well I havent been on WKN in a LONGGGGG time lol!!! but Ill look and make sure to stay posted and you guys tay posted too dont froget!! So HAPPY HUNTING EVERYBODY!!! lol I sound like Arte!!!
123456789MBM is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #7

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I haven't found any wacky floaters and I played two games of wackyer zingos and didn't win a prize and I was well over the amount you needed to win.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 07:35 PM   #8

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I haven't found any wacky floaters and I played two games of wackyer zingos and didn't win a prize and I was well over the amount you needed to win.
Unfortunately, the Wacky celebration on Webkinz World ended yesterday, so that means no floating Wacky, no trophy and no clothing prizes. But it did say that the clicky floaty thing was still going on today on Webkinz Newz. Hmm... I'm thinking it was a misprint, and it ended yesterday, just like the events in WW.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #9

katboumom will become famous soon enough

There was no floating wacky yesterday either. However, they said that there wouldn't be. Someone there obviously messed up for today. Otherwise, the ending date would have been two days ago. Why bother saying that there wouldn't be any floating wackies on the 27th, if they were going to continue the promotion after that date.
katboumom is offline Female
Closed