Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 05:42 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Default Re: 12 WI members have scored 371,140 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

Tack on another 6060 for me. I had to quit at lvl 5 to make dinner.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #32
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: 12 WI members have scored 371,140 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

I got 5120. I'm not very good at this game, but I did just beat my high score XD
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #33
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

37,915 just now + 29,445 this morning
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #34
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I just got 12,440 points
lego is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #35
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I just won with 30,775. No trophy.
windcolors is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #36
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: 15 WI members have scored 608,035 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

I finished again - 36,900 points. 13 bonus chips and still no trophy.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #37
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
YES! I just finished Level 12!! No trophy, but now I know I can do it!!!

That game was 37,505 points. And I had another one before that was 30,085. Those two total add 67,590 points for me.
Wow that's awesome monkeecj! I just updated your total...I'm sure you'll get the trophy soon since you know you can do it now - oh that and the fact that you are a determined trophy master

View Post Originally Posted by AuntMary57
monkeecj...I stand amazed! WOW!

And I got another 10,430!

LOL! If I ever get up to HALF your score, I'm lighting a bonfire!

Oops, wrong thread!
Thanks for plugging away AuntMary57! I think once you experiment with the hold box a bit more, you'll find you can really improve your score

Here's what I mean:
The trick is just to have everything set up for that nice blue block and then you just wait for a challenge to appear. If you complete the challenges, you either get a bonus chip (which just increases trophy odds if you beat the game) or points bonuses and lines cleared

This should work great for you on the first few levels and then there comes a point where you just try to complete rows as fast as possible to survive. You'll have to decide what works for you - I find after I get through about level 8 or 9 I stop trying to set up the blue piece - that said you probably haven't reached this level yet so don't worry about that.

Oh and wrong thread nothing! Who says we can't use some humor over here?

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
Tack on another 6060 for me. I had to quit at lvl 5 to make dinner.
Thanks for fitting Bamboo Break into your busy day! Enjoy supper

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I got 5120. I'm not very good at this game, but I did just beat my high score XD
Great Amygirl8! Also take a look at the following thread here for some helpful tips!

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
37,915 just now + 29,445 this morning
Wow DakotaKinz, you're really doing double duty today! Thanks so much
View Post Originally Posted by lego
I just got 12,440 points
Welcome to the thread lego! Thanks for joining our growing group

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
I just won with 30,775. No trophy.
Too bad you didn't get the trophy...might as well try again though since the points help everyone right now! Great job on finishing the game...I'm still working on that part

Let everyone you know who's playing Bamboo Break to come check out this thread! Let's see if we can score 1,000,000 points for the contest

P.S. We may need to readjust this goal but let's see how it goes

Thanks to everyone!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #38
ho me?

wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.
wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.wircfan is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: 15 WI members have scored 608,035 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

Add another 19670 to the total, not one of my better efforts though
wircfan is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #39
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 16 WI members have scored 664,605 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

Hey WG4L! I figured I would help out a fellow mighty moolitia. Put me down for 24,370. I only wish that there was a pause button. I can see what is keeping you busy this weekend! Keep up the good work and good luck!
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #40
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Default Re: 16 WI members have scored 664,605 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Want to join the count? Post Your Scores Here! (Ends Sun. Apr. 18)

39,220 more points...

AND I WON THE TROPHY!!!!!!

I am SO happy that I've finally gotten that one and don't have to worry about it any more! And to tell you the truth... I actually had fun trying to get it once I figured out how to calm myself and pass Level 12!

Only two more trophies to go before I've gotten all of them in the Arcade!
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed