Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
ebkinz rocks!
Webkinz :)

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default 20 WI members scored 1,133,810 points in Bamboo Break Communal Contest - UPDATE - The Goal was Achieved! Thanks everyone!

Contest started at 12:00 am Saturday April 17th
Total Contribution: 1,133,810

For a list of individual member contributions, see post #2

Okay so as most of you members already know, this week's communal contest is to score 225,000,000 points in Bamboo Break! The prize is a Delicious Store Desserts Display

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I've been having a lot of fun lately on the trash collection thread and I thought it be fun to do something similar for the communal contest.

So I created this thread so that we can track how much members have contributed to the contest goal as the weekend progresses.

Personally I just discovered Bamboo Break, and it's quickly becoming on of my favourite games

I know many members share this same enthusiasm for this game so we should be able to rack up a lot of points!

For those who haven't played this game much before or who would like some great tips, check out twinmom1998's great help thread found here

A few things about this thread:

1. The contest starts at 12:00 am on Saturday, April 17 and runs to 11:59 pm Sunday, April 18!

2. I will try to check this thread several times a day both Saturday and Sunday because of course after that the contest is over.

3. You will find the list of contributors in post #2, I have reserved it for this purpose.

4. You do not need to update your score after every game. After your initial post, just post how many MORE points you have won at whatever intervals you feel are appropriate for you.

5. You may post either separate game scores or points total of multiple games!

Also:

Please rate this thread if you like the idea so we can get more visibility.
And for those of you who know how to put a link to this thread in your Signature that would be even better. (I know I have not learned this yet, but I will go and try)

Lastly just a reminder:

Please do not make any negative comments about other members scores or contributions! This should be a fun experience for everyone - and remember, some people cannot dedicate as much time to help with the contest so any contribution they make is valuable

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and good luck playing Bamboo Break!

Webkinzguy4life :el1:

Last edited by Webkinzguy4life; 04-18-2010 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Contest over!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Let's Track WI's Contribution to Bamboo Break Communal Contest: Post Your Scores here! (Sat-Sun April 17-18)

members contributions!

Webkinzguy4life: 154,080
Queen of Sheba: 69,185
cocogirl211: 7,120
DakotaKinz: 96,470
wwf316: 146,100
CherylSeptember: 54,850
AuntMary57: 35,325
eludedrevene: 67,820
Demi: 20,340
Jazzykinz: 28,540
webbieluvr1924: 9,060
monkeecj: 173,205
Amygirl8: 5,120
lego: 12,440
windcolors: 30,775
wircfan: 19,670
alex01: 50,075
Dolphin95: 64,725
slbradshaw: 72,295
Katybug: 8,435

Total Points Earned: 1,133,810

Last edited by Webkinzguy4life; 04-18-2010 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: Final Update! Contest finished!
Old 04-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: WI's Bamboo Break Communal Contest Contribution Thread: Post Your Scores Here! (Sat. Apr. 17-Sun. Apr. 18)

Great idea, WG4L! I'll come back and post my scores tomorrow...

...because you don't allow negative comment's about other people's scores!

Believe me, I'll be too busy making fun of my own!

Thanks for this thread! Repped, rated and in my siggy!

And Gooooo Mighty Moolitia!
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:12 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WI's Bamboo Break Communal Contest Contribution Thread: Post Your Scores Here! (Sat. Apr. 17-Sun. Apr. 18)

Okay...I played one game before bed.

Score - 17,900

Goodnight!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I've earned you 7,120 or so. I'm terrible at that game ... but at least I tried!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 12:30 AM   #6
ebkinz rocks!

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
I've earned you 7,120 or so. I'm terrible at that game ... but at least I tried!
Thanks! It all counts
Old 04-17-2010, 12:54 AM   #7
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Played once before the night's maintenance: 29,110
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 07:54 AM   #8
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

i earned 23,815
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 07:58 AM   #9
ebkinz rocks!

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
Played once before the night's maintenance: 29,110
View Post Originally Posted by wwf316
i earned 23,815
I'll add you to the list Yay! It's growing!
Old 04-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Put me down for 23,150. Hope I can add more later!
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Closed