Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2007, 08:46 AM   #31
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: !!~~~Meet WI's new CONTEST HOSTESS~~~!!

View Post Originally Posted by williamj
I have an idea. Insted of just a best room decoration, maybe give a limit to how much you can spend, or give a limit to how many items that can be used.......or give a limit to only items of a certain color or theme. For example say the room can only be of items that have a red color to them. Anyone with a wrong entry gets removed. Just a few ideas?.........
I do like this idea. To keep it fair for everyone without lots of cash !!! Or have them split into categories. The more expensive rooms would win a rare/exclusive price. I also like the trivia contest.
Karen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2007, 08:49 AM   #32
KinzMom is an unknown quantity at this point

How about a name that webkinz contest - best name for a new webkinz after Winnie tells us which pet it is and whether boy or girl. Or Winnie could describe a particular webkinz character/activity/arcade game/etc. and we have to name which one it is. Love all the decorating ideas already shared, especially the ones with either color/money limits or incorporating the use of a particular set of items!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #33
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

Love the idea.
Contests for best dressed, best decorated, highest arcade scores, trophy winners for the day/week would be great
Old 05-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #34
Snowchic798
Gift Guru
Snowchic798 is on a distinguished road

Wow! This Is Very Cool I Think We Should Have A Best Fire Station Contest, Best Yard, Bed Garden, I Liked The Idea Of The Best High Score ( Someone Posted that on the first page! ), Best Maze Contest, Best Dressed, Best Retired Room ( Where you can put lots of your retired items! ). I Hope You Guys Like My Ideas! Thanks!

--Snowchic798
Old 05-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #35
Kcluvr12

kittikatkenz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!I have a great idea.....!!!!It is the Biggest....Creative.....house on webkinz!Who ever has the biggest house (but still creative) will win this contest and they shall win maybe....ALOT OF KINZCASH!!!It is just an idea....
Old 05-29-2007, 01:08 PM   #36
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

Wouldn't a scavanger hunt be fun? An object(s) is (are) hidden in a house. The start and finish time are established and then some how we pm our list to the head honcho of the contest and the people who found the correct objects in the allotted time are award prizes. I think it would be a blast, but there may be some issues with judging the winner. Just an idea.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2007, 03:01 PM   #37
jon123jon
Gifted

jon123jon is an unknown quantity at this point

HOw do you post screen shot and how do you take a screen shot?
Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #38
valej

You can have the best poem written about your webkinz as a contest, like a haiku or a contest, if you need to know what kind of each are/how many lines, i can tell you,
Old 05-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #39
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mommamea13
what about a creative room contest. Winnie gives us a list of items. We then take those items and create a room. We can add whatever we want, but those particular items must appear in the room.
That would be fun!!!

I like your idea too, valej. I love haikus! It could be about WW, or WI!

I also would LOVE a contest where you dress up your Webkinz plush in the best outfit you can, and then post a pic here!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:09 PM   #40
monkey4u97
Gifted

ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

i totally think a best living rooom or bathroom. or most creative room idea. o or a contest that like u can only spend like 1000 kinzcash to create a whole entire room!
Closed