Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default ]Webkinz Newz Contest- Yellow Room Design ~ IF YOU POSTED AN ENTRY.... DELTE IT THE CONTEST IS GOING TO BE REOPENED!

Hey everyone! Webkinz Newz just announced that there will be a contest to win a Spring Celebration Bunny! You can submit your entry on MARCH 28 From midnight EST to midnight EST. The contest is to make a creative small room using yellow furniture. For more details, follow this link:

Webkinz Newz » Contests

I will be entering myself. Feel free to talk about the contest here! I have never made a yellow room before but I am going to try. Ganz sure outdid themselves on the Webkinz Newz examplatory room on the site LOL I normally rely on them to spark my creativity Good luck everyone!

I am going to take a walk on the wild side and not use yellow walls I think

Okay, since the contest ended last night, I thought I'd share my room!

This isn't the actual photo I entered, I entered the mypage version since my chairs cover the doors hehe. This one is a better pic though. Can't wait to see everyone else's rooms!

IMPORTANT- DELETE YOUR ROOMS FROM YOUR POST... THE CONTEST HAS BEEN REOPENED!!

Originally Posted by GANZ
This weekend we had a hardware failure with one of our many servers. We are currently in the process of fixing this issue. The impact of this failure is that the Curio Shop information for today was not created, and currently you will be unable to visit Arte. Daily information – like whether you’ve spun the Wheel of Wow – has also not been reset. While the majority of or members can continue to play in Webkinz World, some members may find that they cannot access the site. We expect all of these issues to be fixed by tomorrow.
For members who wished to enter this weekend’s Spring Celebration Bunny contest but were unable to, we will be adding one more day to the contest, later this week. Please watch Webkinz Newz for more information.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 03-30-2009 at 04:31 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ]Webkinz Newz Contest- Yellow Room Design

I think this would be a good time to tell everyone that because of past entries being stolen, it would be a good idea to make sure YOUR NAME is on the entry before showing it here.
The rooms are to be small 5X5 and all items used from the W-Shop, only. Pet clothing will not be judged in this contest.
Opens Midnight of the 28th and closes at 11:59 PM the 29th.
Good Luck everyone. I can't wait to see everyone's rooms
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

[LOL Texas. The WILD SIDE! ]
This contest seems really cool, one because it's using a little room and all,second because it's yellow, witch is a very fun to use color.
I've got some questions though, I've never really known where to get them answered.
First of al, how do you send in your room? I was looking all over but I still have no idea. Second, it said on the front page that if you live in Florida you can't enter, I think. What? I have no clue what that means either. Last one, I can only use Wshop items, right?
Thank y'all for reading my confusisions.
[Oh, Congrats Dixie on the fifth goldy, just wanted to throw that out.]
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think this would be a good time to tell everyone that because of past entries being stolen, it would be a good idea to make sure YOUR NAME is on the entry before showing it here.
The rooms are to be small 5X5 and all items used from the W-Shop, only. Pet clothing will not be judged in this contest.
Opens Midnight of the 28th and closes at 11:59 PM the 29th.
Good Luck everyone. I can't wait to see everyone's rooms

Good point, Dixie. Be sure to put a watermark on your photo. Although, I normally am I last minute entrant so I don't get a chance to post before then

I can't wait to see everyone's either. I already have my room sorta pictured in my head, just gotta transfer it into WW.

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
[LOL Texas. The WILD SIDE! ]
This contest seems really cool, one because it's using a little room and all,second because it's yellow, witch is a very fun to use color.
I've got some questions though, I've never really known where to get them answered.
First of al, how do you send in your room? I was looking all over but I still have no idea. Second, it said on the front page that if you live in Florida you can't enter, I think. What? I have no clue what that means either. Last one, I can only use Wshop items, right?
Thank y'all for reading my confusisions.
[Oh, Congrats Dixie on the fifth goldy, just wanted to throw that out.]
Well you can't submit it yet because it is not the submission period yet. On March 28 from midnight to 11:59 pm, you can submit your entry. They'll post a message on the site saying "enter your rooms for the contest, blah de blah click here" and then you follow the link. It'll ask you to upload the pic (make sure it's a GIF or JPG) and upload it to their site. It'll preview your room in a little box. Then enter all your other info (email, name, etc) If you are under 18 make sure you use your mom or dad's name and email. Yes, if you live in Quebec, FL, or NY you aren't aloud to enter. I forget why, but I think it's in the contest rules somewhere. Yes, only Wshop items are permitted to make it fair. Good luck to you!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 03-25-2009 at 11:22 AM..
Old 03-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Good point, Dixie. Be sure to put a watermark on your photo. Although, I normally am I last minute entrant so I don't get a chance to post before then

I can't wait to see everyone's either. I already have my room sorta pictured in my head, just gotta transfer it into WW.

Well you can't submit it yet because it is not the submission period yet. On March 28 from midnight to 11:59 pm, you can submit your entry. They'll post a message on the site saying "enter your rooms for the contest, blah de blah click here" and then you follow the link. It'll ask you to upload the pic (make sure it's a GIF or JPG) and upload it to their site. It'll preview your room in a little box. Then enter all your other info (email, name, etc) If you are under 18 make sure you use your mom or dad's name and email. Yes, if you live in Quebec, FL, or NY you aren't aloud to enter. I forget why, but I think it's in the contest rules somewhere. Yes, only Wshop items are permitted to make it fair. Good luck to you!
Thanks a lot of the info! Now I know exactly what to do for the next competition. I can't enter this one, because I live in FLorida though. OH well, when I finish my room, I think I'll still show you guys though, with my name across it, so no one sneaks onto the site and steals it! Good Luck to everyone who doesn't like in Florida Quebec or New York!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
Thanks a lot of the info! Now I know exactly what to do for the next competition. I can't enter this one, because I live in FLorida though. OH well, when I finish my room, I think I'll still show you guys though, with my name across it, so no one sneaks onto the site and steals it! Good Luck to everyone who doesn't like in Florida Quebec or New York!
Aw, that's too bad. Why can't they just let everyone enter? Oh well.

I finished mine, and I spent 4,830 kc not including trial and error fees (stuff I bought and sold back)

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 03-25-2009 at 12:38 PM..
Old 03-25-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It is best NOT to show your entry at all until the contest has entered !!
The Web has Eyes !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #8
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Isnt it those specific states that their laws prohibit these kindof contests? good luck everyone! stay safe,watermark or wait! i wont be doing this one, not a BIG fan of yellow. lol
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
Gift Guru

I can't wait to see everyone's rooms. I am really pleased with the outcome of mine. So the 28th is Saturday right?
Old 03-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #10
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I'm pleased with my outcome as well, but you know Ganz. They always take the wild, mismatched, crazy rooms. Not the good-looking matching rooms. I don't like that about them. And we spend thousands of KC and then don't win. *sigh* At least we try.
wowewe is offline Female
Closed