Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 07:23 AM   #71
PurpleCheerleader93

xoxohsnapitsjuliexox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

If you can't find webkinz in your local stores, check your local hospital gift shop! I did, and they were full up! even with Loves and Sherbert!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 07:28 AM   #72
clefus
Gifted
clefus is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

When the "W Shop" has a food item on sale buy LOTS of it! It can save you a little kinzcash in the long run for those hungry pets. The more pets you have to feed the more money you will save.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:36 AM   #73
GussieGrl
Gift Guru

GussieGrl is on a distinguished road

Check this site to see what hour rare items appear-it's on the home page in the top right hand corner!
Also, make sure to go on Webkinz during holidays or special events-you can find a "surprise" in your dock!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #74
Webkinz :)
sunny815 is an unknown quantity at this point

You don't have to put your pet in a bed for it to go to sleep, a chair or sofa works just as well. For example, if you wanted to leave them all seated at the dining room table when you log out, their meters won't drop anymore than they would if they were in bed!
Old 04-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #75
nycutie95

Always give your webkinz a bath daily. It's fun, a great way to bond with your webkinz, and boosts your webkinz health, hunger, and happiness a lot.

nycutie95
Old 04-25-2007, 03:06 PM   #76
hj222377

In Lily Padz, eat the dragonflies and flies, they will earn you more time! Avoid the bees, as they will take away time. And be sure not to jump over the island at the end, because even though you have passed the finish line, it won't let you move on to the next level
Old 04-25-2007, 07:16 PM   #77
Gifted

pandasmom is on a distinguished road

Instead of using the Webkinz site to find a store selling Webkinz, I went to an online directory (dexonline/switchboard) and typed in different store names (Hallmark - Coach House - etc). I searched in different cities and called around. The stores that I got my Pegasus and Hippo from are not listed on the Webkinz site. I ordered from shops near my out-of-state realatives so that they could pick them up for me. I know of another shop near my house that isn't listed on the Webkinz site, but does sell them as well.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:05 PM   #78
Kayangel

Don't get a yard till you have 10 Webkinz or your yard will be the center of your house.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:19 PM   #79
Gift Guru

twenty_car is an unknown quantity at this point

Every morning when I log into webkinz to do my 'first' job, I check out the activities for the day. I write them on a post-it note and place it on my laptop. It allows me to see what time the activities are offered so I don't have to keep logging in and out to check. It serves as a great reminder. I would never remember what is what without writing it down where I could see it. My kids use it all the time too.

We also have a system in our house. If someone is on the laptop and an activity is being offered (wheel of yum, balloon darts, etc). We give a loud verbal to reminder to everyone else in the house. It helps a lot because we get busy but once an announcement is made, we scramble to the desktops in our house.

Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 AM   #80
ArielleRuti
Gift Guru

ArielleRuti is on a distinguished road

Check the Curio Shop late at night / early morning for exclusives. I think you all know I'm up at 2 and 3 am buying farm themed stuff... have been the last week or so!
Closed