Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #341
Micah

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

View Post Originally Posted by whzqzi
My Tips:

Do the Newspaper Survey that comes out 2x weekly – 50 kc each time!

Gem Hunt: When I gem hunt, I click on rocks in one area instead of here & there & look for the double sparklers.

Thanks to those that gave gem hunting tips as I found a needed gem for me & my friend’s account today.

You can buy a gem case at W Shop so you can see what gems you have at any time, except when you are gem hunting... so best to keep a list somewhere.

Quizzy’s WhizKinz is a great way to make quick kc! Especially if you have a friend who also wants to make some quick kc. Be sure to hit the next after you answer to make the game go faster.

As you get more familiar with the questions, you will make even more kc & better chance to win the 25kc bonus!

If you can’t find a friend to play WhizKinz & have 2 accounts or help a friend with their account, and can get 2 computers nearby, you can let them play against each other & build up funds in both accounts!

SuperModelz – the DaisyClip seems always to be popular! Ditto for the Witch’s hat. I agree the jean vest is good too.

On foods… the White Rice is the best value - $.71/hunger pt.

Asparagus is also good at $1/hunger pt because you get more health points.

Blueberries, Carrots, Apple, Bread, Milk, Pickles & Baked Potato are also good value at a range of $1.17 - $1.25/hunger pt & they also have a very nice health boost.

When these are on sale (like carrots were recently) they are definitely better than white rice, so stock up. The other day, I bought 100 carrots – makes it very easy to keep pets fed!

Others foods that are a pretty good value are:

Baked Beans, Burger, Corn on Coc, French Fries, Fish Sticks, Granola Cereal, Mac & Cheese, Nacho Chips, Popcorn, Peach, Peanuts, Pear, Spaghetti, Tacos.

You can watch for sales & look for recipes that use a majority of cheap ingredients. Recipes usually give a slight boost versus the individual ingredients.

Some foods actually lower stats… broccoli lowers your pet’s happiness by 1 pt. Toffee, Marshmallows, Fudge, & Chocolate Bar all lower health by a pt. Too funny!

Pets’ special food is NOT a good deal !! You can use it as a special gift to send friends, but their pet won’t be that excited to eat it.

Love the recipe pdf on WebKinz Insider.com!

??? Lil Kinz – someone said Lil Kinz cannot visit friends’ rooms. That is incorrect. They can do everything the regular size webkinz can do & they fit in some vehicles & some chairs better!

Balloon Darts – I’m interested in hearing what balloons are best or is it all random?

Any way to get something besides 20 kc with Wheel of Wow?

Hope this is all helpful!!
The balloon darts the pink balloons give 100 kc blue 50 yellow prizes hope it works!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #342
Micah

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

The balloon darts pink gives 100 kc blue 50 yellow prizes other 10 kc or prizes!!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:21 PM   #343
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

For awesome room decor, try to match colors. If you have the popstar wallpaper, try going for white and purple and orange colors. Expirement!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:25 PM   #344
flowergirl488
Gifted

I have so many Webkinz and I want to make sure I spend time with all of them equally. So every day I have a "Whatever Your Webkinz Name Is Here Day" Let's say a horse named Katie. So it would be "Katie Day." I would spend the entire day with her. Then the next day would be "Angel Day." Then "Snowflake Day." Somedays will be busier than others and you may not have enough time, but in the end it will all even out. HTH! =D
Old 05-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #345
flowergirl488
Gifted

When you click Things To Do, click My Pets. Then click the Care Award tab. Click "I love my Webkinz!" You get five kinzcahs the frist day, ten KC the second, etc. You also get food with it! ^_^ And, if you get ALL the days, you are entered in a draw for an exclusive item!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:28 PM   #346
flowergirl488
Gifted

In Cash Cow 1 and 2, pick one color that appears the most in that round. Knock out all the other colors. then, click the big bunch of the chosen color. That's a major point bonus!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #347
flowergirl488
Gifted

Cash Cow 1 - Clear the board and you get an extra 6 points!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #348
flowergirl488
Gifted

Play Zacky's Quest. It gives you 20 KC a level almost! And never risk your "life" for extra money floating around...
Old 05-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #349
bradygirls100
Lil Kinz
albrady11 is an unknown quantity at this point

The more webkinz you buy the more money and exclusive items you get. Plus, who doesn't love webkinz? COLLECT THEM ALL! They are just delighful.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:30 PM   #350
flowergirl488
Gifted

Go to this site - http://www.elubin.com/ and click on the Webkinz logo. It tells you all the recipes, game hints, and more!
Closed