Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 09:20 AM   #301
Webkinz :)
MalSyl06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Do The Daily Bonus Question Along With Your Daily Calender Question Everyday!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2007, 09:43 AM   #302
kaglad426 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Never give out your password or secret codes to ANYONE!
SOmeone can get on and steal all of your rare items.
Also if you get something rare in an adoptian gift.. dpn't sell it! ITs worth alot
Old 05-13-2007, 10:13 AM   #303
ilovewebkinz97 is just really niceilovewebkinz97 is just really nice

Make sure to complete all of your daily activities of the day. Complete your job and make sure to always play the game of the day for that extra kinzcash!
Old 05-13-2007, 11:52 AM   #304
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru
whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

My Tips:

Do the Newspaper Survey that comes out 2x weekly – 50 kc each time!

Gem Hunt: When I gem hunt, I click on rocks in one area instead of here & there & look for the double sparklers.

Thanks to those that gave gem hunting tips as I found a needed gem for me & my friend’s account today.

You can buy a gem case at W Shop so you can see what gems you have at any time, except when you are gem hunting... so best to keep a list somewhere.

Quizzy’s WhizKinz is a great way to make quick kc! Especially if you have a friend who also wants to make some quick kc. Be sure to hit the next after you answer to make the game go faster.

As you get more familiar with the questions, you will make even more kc & better chance to win the 25kc bonus!

If you can’t find a friend to play WhizKinz & have 2 accounts or help a friend with their account, and can get 2 computers nearby, you can let them play against each other & build up funds in both accounts!

SuperModelz – the DaisyClip seems always to be popular! Ditto for the Witch’s hat. I agree the jean vest is good too.

On foods… the White Rice is the best value - $.71/hunger pt.

Asparagus is also good at $1/hunger pt because you get more health points.

Blueberries, Carrots, Apple, Bread, Milk, Pickles & Baked Potato are also good value at a range of $1.17 - $1.25/hunger pt & they also have a very nice health boost.

When these are on sale (like carrots were recently) they are definitely better than white rice, so stock up. The other day, I bought 100 carrots – makes it very easy to keep pets fed!

Others foods that are a pretty good value are:

Baked Beans, Burger, Corn on Coc, French Fries, Fish Sticks, Granola Cereal, Mac & Cheese, Nacho Chips, Popcorn, Peach, Peanuts, Pear, Spaghetti, Tacos.

You can watch for sales & look for recipes that use a majority of cheap ingredients. Recipes usually give a slight boost versus the individual ingredients.

Some foods actually lower stats… broccoli lowers your pet’s happiness by 1 pt. Toffee, Marshmallows, Fudge, & Chocolate Bar all lower health by a pt. Too funny!

Pets’ special food is NOT a good deal !! You can use it as a special gift to send friends, but their pet won’t be that excited to eat it.

Love the recipe pdf on WebKinz Insider.com!

??? Lil Kinz – someone said Lil Kinz cannot visit friends’ rooms. That is incorrect. They can do everything the regular size webkinz can do & they fit in some vehicles & some chairs better!

Balloon Darts – I’m interested in hearing what balloons are best or is it all random?

Any way to get something besides 20 kc with Wheel of Wow?

Hope this is all helpful!!
Old 05-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #305
Gift Guru
reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

Feed your pets recipe foods when they are really hungry

Don't sell your pets exclusive items if you don't want them because you can trade them for something better

Also save up your kinzcash, when you see a rare item in the curio shop, but you don't have enought kinzcash, that is really disapointing, so keep it saved up and spend as little as possible!
Old 05-13-2007, 06:39 PM   #306
dancemagic88 will become famous soon enough

if you pick the job highlighted in blue it pays almost double the kinzcash you would earn in a regular job. also remember to do the game of the day. not only do you get your normal amount of kinzcash, but you get extra bonus kinzcash!!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:55 PM   #307
not Tina55 in WW
Gift Guru
tina55 has a spectacular aura about

Cash Cow trophies are given for large groups of bottles. This is easiest in the first three levels. But they are still random. Not every large group will garner you a trophy!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:32 AM   #308
ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Tips on getting ALOT of Kinzcash:
1: Always try to do all of the daily activites. Go to Curio, Care Award, etc.
2: Try and do the Employment Office twice a day.
3: Do the weekly poll in the comments section of the newspaper. 50+
4: Try and enter the contest! You never know if you migt win!
5: Arcade! The Arcade is an obvious way to earn Kinzcash. Try to earn at least 500-1000 kinzcash a day or more.
6: Quizzys question corner is always open, maybe you can answer 20, 30, maybe 50 questions to earn around 200 kinzcash!
7: Buy more Webkinz! For every Webkinz you buy you get 2000 more kinzcash!

Also spend your Kinzcash wisely. Good luck!

Last edited by ItachiXD; 05-14-2007 at 10:36 AM..
Old 05-14-2007, 10:08 AM   #309
Angel Jack Mom is an unknown quantity at this point

The best tips I have found are on this website. Therefore, my tip is to read through past postings regarding jobs, games, rooms, etc.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #310
Gift Guru
4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

So many tips were already shared, so I tried to find some original ones:

* log on about 5 minutes before the hour ends, then you can check the daily activities and curio shop, and five minutes later check again for the next hour in the same visit (two hour time slots close together)
* I used to buy items that I thought would look good in a room, and when they didn't "fit" etc. I would sell them back right away , but you loose a lot of $ this way, since you only get 50% back. Now I keep them in my "attic" (a large room), sometimes I might fit them into another rooms design, or if I need a CSO or Rare item and don't have enough $ I can do a quick fire sale of items in my attic.
* I also have a "dressing room" with dressers full of pants, tops, shoes, ribbons, etc. It's quick & easy to undress your pet first, then go to each dresser and take out a new top, put the old top away, etc. It keeps your dock clean
* I also keep one dresser in the bedroom for PJ's so I can put PJ's on before going to bed, and I just leave the clothes in the dock to put on the next morning

I love Webkinz