Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #221
motownchick
Gifted
motownchick2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Each day, a new Webkinz is registered, in fact, many new webkinz are registered, so check out the clubhouse for insane trading opportunities in the Collector's Rooms! A great way to trade with a non-insider member is to go to their house to scout out their item and have them go to yours. Also involve a mutual friend so you're not trading directly. Have fun Clubhouse-goers!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #222
tinafrog
Webkinz :)

Tina is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Quizzy's Word Challenge is a great kincash earner
try for the bonus word
make words as long a word as possible early each round, then you arent scrambling at the end for a high points word
if you have "e,d" or "s" in the middle, save it for a long word
Old 05-07-2007, 12:11 PM   #223
Lil Kinz
amyb99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quizzy's is great, but to earn even more $$, go head to head in the tournament area playing WhizKinz - you get whatever kc you earn from answering questions plus up to a 25kc bonus if you win!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:13 PM   #224
Lil Kinz
amyb99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exercise your webkinz - it usually makes them much happier and healthier too!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:34 PM   #225
labradoodle-360

Thumbs up Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

HI, at the Emploment office to not drop back a level (if you know you are not going to make the time ) then just click the X button on the whole webkinz user and then you will still have to wait 8 hours but you will not drop back!!!

add me to you friends list ww id patchkinz

I am the proud owner a of a cheeky dog, grey and white cat, Cheeky Monkey, Polar bear, google (no W), cow (No W), elephant (NO W), Tiger, Golden Ret. (NO W) and I have been on webkinz for all 2 years!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #226
labradoodle-360

Get Items from the W shop when the are on sale!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #227
PEBBLE6542

satti103 is on a distinguished road

Join Webkinz Insider. the best webkizn help/ discussion/ and trading place on the web! IT helps so much. From trading so you can collect items al teh way to giving you tips on making KC or finding the secret item you need in the curio shop!. its just plain out the best! THats the greatest webkizn tip ever... to join your wonderful site. =]
Old 05-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #228
Mariohoopmaster7
Mariohoopmaster7 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you go to Sweet Be's.com you can buy Webkinz for great prices! They were sellling Cheeky dogs and cats for only $12.99! And they were already selling reindeers and black cats! But the cheeky dudes are sold out of course. you could also get clydesdale horses. All big webkinz are $12.99 plus shipping and handeling ($7.00) and lil kinz are 8.99 plus shipping.

By the way if u wanna be my buddy my username is Mariohoopmaster7 and heres my pets:Monkey-Bongo,Frog-Beans,Lil Black & White Cat-Holstin,Google-Cheesecake,Cocker Spanial-Gizmo,Pug-Dudley,Lil Chiuhuaha-Poncho,Basset Hound-Scruffy,and a Lil rabbit-Peter. So the Total would be.....9 WEBKINZ!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #229
Mariohoopmaster7
Mariohoopmaster7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by justin
For our newest contest, we are going to be giving away a Brand NEW Webkinz Sherbet Bunny, which was the runaway favorite in our recent poll!!!

In order to be entered the contest, respond below with a "quick tip" you may have about Webkinz World and you'll be entered into the contest! We plan to compile these and display them on the front page, changing each time someone visits (of course, you will all be credited for your contributions!!)

An example would be:
"Tip Arte and shop often and you will move up his preferred customer list: he will be friendlier and tell you when the daily rare item is coming!"

The winner will be drawn from every member who posts a quick tip in this thread on May 15th!

Please limit your posts in this thread only to the quick tips! Also, the administrators reserve the right to remove any posts that are not helpful tips or that are duplicate tips!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
I had a question? how are you gonna give the winner of the contest the bunny? are u gonna send it by mail? Help me out here!:uglystupid2: ??? :idiot2: :tickedoff:
Old 05-07-2007, 05:14 PM   #230
Gifted
i luv webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

do not forget to visit the curio shop you never know if there is a rare item
Closed