Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2007, 01:12 PM   #191
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

In the clubhouse: Don't forget to report those who are mean and rude in the room.

If you don't recognise the person from the WI board then I would suggest to be warry of them. -Never give out personal information. Try to remember when Webkinz is on its maintenace run --- there are times when I tried to get on and it was down for a period of time. --- I think its down sometime in the late evening, but I guess that changes daily. Be kind to others, and they will be kind to you.

Don't link up with someone unless you know them well, and don't accept someone's invite unless you know them.

Have fun and smile.

Happy days to all.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2007, 01:15 PM   #192
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

View Post Originally Posted by LindaBear
In the clubhouse: Don't forget to report those who are mean and rude in the room.

If you don't recognise the person from the WI board then I would suggest to be warry of them. -Never give out personal information. Try to remember when Webkinz is on its maintenace run --- there are times when I tried to get on and it was down for a period of time. --- I think its down sometime in the late evening, but I guess that changes daily. Be kind to others, and they will be kind to you.

Don't link up with someone unless you know them well, and don't accept someone's invite unless you know them.

Have fun and smile.

Happy days to all.
yea and, dont threaten the person.
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 05-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #193
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

do not feed your pet a type of food they dont like
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 05-05-2007, 02:55 PM   #194
mada96
Gifted

mada96 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, idk if anyone said this but your pet likes food made in the stove blender or sandwich maker better than food in the w shop,,,.... it fills them up a lot faster
Old 05-05-2007, 06:53 PM   #195
beachbabe30
Gift Guru
sunshine3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Even if someone tells you they can give you any amount of kinzcash you want if you give them your name and password, ignore them! They will just take all your stuff and change your password! Don't even share your password with your best friend!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #196
parkbuddy10
Lil Kinz
parkbuddy10 is an unknown quantity at this point

a good way to get about 100 kinz kash is to go to the tournament arena and play the game quizzies wiz-kinz
Old 05-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #197
cacaoxlacte

If you are having trouble logging in or the servers are full, close the Internet or refresh the page. Go to www.webkins.com (yes! with an "s"), and instead of clicking on "log in" right away, click on FAQ or Parent's Area. Log in using the purple log-in button on the left hand side. This always works....it connects you to a not very populated server.

, cacaoxlacte <-ADD TO WK!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #198
orangejuice12
Webkinz :)

neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

Post Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Here's a tip: save up W shop coupons and Wacky's Bingoz coupons. If you save up the coupons for bingoz then you are almost guaranteed to win. Also save W shop coupons because if you make a new room and need to redecorate then you can get a discount. Always do your daily activites (gem hunting, Wheel of WOW etc.) and don't forget to do the poll each week because you get 50KC and a happiness boost! Don't give your password out. Instead of giving your pet apples or something then make them recipe foods. It makes their hunger go up higher. Feed it Dr.Quacks vitamins because it puts the health up!

Last edited by neon-pink-monkeys; 05-05-2007 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: forgot something that I meant to write
Old 05-05-2007, 08:31 PM   #199
cacaoxlacte

To make quick kinz cash, take turns with a friend x-ing out (closing) dice kinz and then asking for a remach. This awards $40 0r $50 each time!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #200
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cacaoxlacte
To make quick kinz cash, take turns with a friend x-ing out (closing) dice kinz and then asking for a remach. This awards $40 0r $50 each time!
That is cheating and I heard it doesn't work anyways. I like to play and it is fun.
S.
Closed