Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 08:33 AM   #171
Joeysgrl
Gift Guru

joeysgrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

On Saturday and Sunday, don't sleep in too late. The first activity of the day is at 9:00am KT (unlike the weekdays where it is 4pm)!!

Also--the 9:00am daily activity is ALWAYS something great, like: Big Button of Kinzcash, Balloon Dartz, or something else that earns you a great prize or a lot of kinzcash!! You don't want to miss it!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #172
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Wow! I've only been able to read a fraction of these, but what great tips!

Mine's a decorating tip, a little thing but can save frustration ... make sure anything interactive (like the cookbooks) are not placed in corners where they can't be accessed, or otherwise obscured by furniture. The pet has to be able to touch a side, not a corner, to activate an item. I put in countertops all around my Kitchen and stuck the cookbook on a corner counter ... didn't work. The corners are best for flowers, etc.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #173
mvrocksyaaaaaaa

If you city is having a webkinz shortage here is what to do:
1. put your country, state/province, and city in the webkniz store locator
2. call every store (f you like you don't have to call them all, but I recommend it if you need to find one)
3. if you do manage to find put it on hold or you probally won't get it!
I have been doing that for the past week and got 5 already!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:44 PM   #174
lindsayandchris

for ballon darts can you check what happends to you then tell me cuz ya the pinlk ones have evil bunny and zingo in box i have found

red---nothing

see if this happends to you! light blue and green has kc in it all the time i have found and most time it is 10-100 kc hope to get as much info for ppl to help !!!!!

yellow boots and 5-unknow kc

so far everyone say red is emptie !!!!

but like i said more info is good info for all
Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 PM   #175
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

When you get to addopting 11+ webkinz, instead of getting 2,500 kk they give you 3,500, and you get to buy your own room. also with 11+ webkinz, you get a extra special gift, along with your exclusive, pet item and pet food. In that gift, they will pick a random catagorie (ex- exclusive, rare, super rare, kk.) you could win a kinz cash coin, wich is 1000 kk and alot of other stuff!!!! oh ya, if you get a 3rd level gem, arte will give you 100 kk extra, i got 500 kk for fiding earth emrold!!
Old 05-04-2007, 02:30 PM   #176
beachbabe30
Gift Guru
sunshine3 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info calax!!! i only have 4 webkinz but i still have a ton of rare and some super beds too!!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 03:16 PM   #177
taaaaayl0rrx
Banned
taaaaayl0rrx is an unknown quantity at this point

Couple of tips-

1. Play the game of the day everyday, it will earn you more kk . If you are bad at the game, don't worry and just don't do it! The game you are best at will come up soon !

2. If you want to earn lots of KK, go to quizzy's . Do all of the calendar questions for years 2005, 2006, &some of 2007, youll earn a lot!

3. If your pet is hungry, buy an apple, orange, and a pear. Cook them all in the stove together, &it'll bring up your hunger ALOT!

4. Make sure everyday you show you love your webkinz by going to my pets, daily kinzcare, then clicking I love my webkinz! you'll get food &money each day, and youll be included in a draw were you might get a rare item!

5. Do every daily activity. It gets you a lot of money!

6. Enter in tourtaments in the Arena. You get money from the game, &money if you win!

7. When you play Webkinz Supermodel , if there is an item like a chef hat, and chef gazpacho is a judge, use it! it'll get you more points.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:21 PM   #178
Lil Kinz
remembermylast is an unknown quantity at this point

play the hard level on cash cow, you'll earn a TON more money.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #179
zifcamb
Gifted

PandyZiffy is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Do your job as early in the day as possible so you can log on 8 hours later to do it a second time that day. Good money!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #180
Gifted

junglegirl will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

If you have a time limit on the computer, (like me!) and you still want to get rare items in the curio shop at different times of day. Split it up. Say you have 30 minutes. Well find out what you can about when items are going to be in there and plan your day around that. It may not always work out, but at least you can try!
Closed