Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #141
nstrainnut
Webkinz :)

Webkinznutz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

I've noticed that feeding your pet(s) health juice will fill up both the health and hunger bars quicker ( especially if their hunger bar falls to 96 or below ) and they don't seem to get hungry again as quick.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #142
Gift Guru

Kalika is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

When food is on sale, stock up and find recipes to make with that item. Also if your kid is hungry a secret recipe gives more points than a single food. When you have time and KC make a whole bunch of food at once and dock it, so you will have it when needed but you may not have the time to make it then.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:55 PM   #143
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Be sure to give your pets a bath at least two times per day. Talk to your pets to see how they feel , take them to the Dr's Daily. Also put your pets to bed in their rooms so they rest up and give them vitamins daily. When playing the pie throwing game be sure to aim for the purple things and not the one who supplies the pies --- and of course make sure the purple ones are covered with cream--- Never forget to logout of webkinz when not playing--- Do all daily requirements and remember when you did them since its a one time thing per day.

Smile

Not sure how many webkinz to buy but space out the adoptions or save one per year when you renew your account on webkinz that way you have a pet to adopt, and will save money in the end.

be sure to use the hints item often, they are there to help you.

Have fun.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #144
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Buy the outdoor hammock so you can put your webkinz to sleep while you cook or edit your outdoor yard.

When I was buying the items I needed to fill my yard, I bought the hammock first (with a W shop coupon to save money) and then I could put my pet to sleep while I played games to earn money and kept purchasing items and returning to the outdoor area to put the items in. If not, your pet will keep getting out of bed as you enter the outdoor yard to add items. If they are in the hammock, they will stay asleep while you add the items.

I have the cherry tree and my pet gains health when I put her to sleep in the hammock under the tree.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:39 AM   #145
princessofquitealot1
Gifted

princessofquitealot1 is an unknown quantity at this point

One great tip - especially for those of you like my daughter who is trying to find the secret ingredient to the cookie tornado - if you make a mistake with one of your recipes, you can sell the gak or blech to the W shop and you usually get 6kc... it beats making your pet unhappy!
Old 05-03-2007, 12:40 AM   #146
Gifted

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World "Quick Tip" Thread! -- WIN A SHERBET BUNNY!

Here's another one... I got to visit the new clubhouse tonight and as soon as I entered the gym area (I think that was what it was called), the one with all the workout equipment... my health immediately got boosted, before I even used any of the equipment there. So... need a health boost, go to the gym!

Old 05-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #147
princessofquitealot1
Gifted

princessofquitealot1 is an unknown quantity at this point

One more quick Dice Kinz tip - don't forget to use the lock option if you have a roll where a good die would be wasted, put it in the lock box for the next roll. Also, use the growth die BEFORE you convert your wild die so then you can change it to a higher run. One last tip... if your run gets dropped to zero, you can scare your own die and often get a run out of it.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:44 AM   #148
Gifted

Play goobers lab and get a row of five same colour atoms to get a special atom bomb and then use that atom in a row of three same colour to win a special prize. It can be kinzcash and it can also be a trophy!

This is one of the few games where you don't have to finish all the levels to get a trophy for your pet! It is a cool one too, with a floating atom when you walk your pet to it!
Old 05-03-2007, 12:53 AM   #149
~ kennamaye ~
Gifted

danahere2 is on a distinguished road

Quizzy's Blast helpful hint.

If you want to hit +5 EVERY time........... place your cursor/arrow up in the left hand corner of the quizzy's box, right between the two z's in Quizzy's. Then wait for a +5 to show up on the top left outside ring. Shoot when a +5 is there. It doesn't make ANY difference what the power meter is on........... you will hit it the +5 EVERY time, which will get you 10KC. Now, I can't help ya answer the question right............. that's up to you...... lol. When you are finished with the game, your dart board will look like it only has one dart on it. The all go to exactly the same place. I get 50KC every time now.
Hope this helps someone a little!!!
~Dana~
Old 05-03-2007, 03:17 AM   #150
XrunnerCountry

Everyone agree's that the fastest way to earn the MOST KinzCash would be your Job. (max 250) If you choose a Catagory in Quizzy's Corner and answer all 50 questions correctly (takes rougly 8-10 minutes, estimating between 5-10 second a question) you will win a whopping 250 KinzCash like nothing. It is a very fun way to extend your knowledge and make some quick cash!!!
Closed