Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #521
Lil Kinz
eclionz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz.Com 10 x $1,000 KC Mystery Contest

At elubin.com they have all ten clues posted. I don't know where they got them -- I've only found the first 6 at WWorld. Here's what they have:
Clue #1: It's a real mix up.Clue #2: It's soup-er.Clue #3: Questionable.Clue #4: Everyone would know this.Clue #5: Curious?Clue #6: Past the tipping point.Clue #7: Shine on.Clue #8: Is it yours or mine?Clue #9: Hatch a good plan.Clue #10: This really rocks.
-
Sorry for the repeated info -- for some reason all the posts in the thread didn't come up on my computer until after I posted!

Last edited by eclionz; 07-07-2007 at 11:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #522
orionbug
Gifted

orionbug is on a distinguished road

[quote=orionbug;441281]i have read through the previous comments, and it's obviously something to do with the curio shop,

1) the shop is a real mix of all sorts of items, to sell search for, and it has tons of items behind arte. also the mines are a mix of gems

2) the tip can was once a tin soup can,

3) the questionable part i believe may be due to when sale and rare items will be posted as well as where are the gems in the mines????? (yes i am reaching here)

4) everyone knows the curio shop!

5) are you curious about what they have to offer? i always am! not to mention i am always curious as to where the gems are hidden.

6) past the tipping point there are alot of items, and the answer to the riddle i believe is something behind the tipping can. all those items back there are all mixed up from different themes and eras. and the gem mining map is past the tipping can (actually beside it, but i am reaching out there for answers as best as i can) so maybe there is a clue behind the tip can to point out which gem it may be.

7) shine on you crazy string of party lights hanging behind arte. or is it shine on you crazy diamond gem???
is it yours or mine? yea i am lost here. again reaching..... is it the items that you can purchase to make your own or is the the gems in the mines that you make your own or sell back to arte?

9) hatch a good plan on where to look for the gems as well as you have to kind of hatch the rocks to find what's inside. these refer back to the mine clue i am reaching at, but leaves the rest of my out there theories wide open.
10) the slag is actually rocks. which leaves me to guess that it may be slag????

i wonder what the riddle will say. these are obviously just the clues to answer the riddle that it is, or am i wrong and is it actually the riddle and clues in one and you must answer them only using the clues. i hope when i log on on the 10th that there will be a riddle that you must answer. cause i am totally lost.

*****I posted this yesterday, and i am hoping that it may give others some ideas as to waht it may be. but please keep in mind that there are things behind arte that may be the answer to what we are looking for. and we are just not seeing it. and honestly this is not worth the trouble that they are giving us over it. if they had made the prizes a bit more higher or better then i would be totally racking my brain every second i had to spare on it, but this is just not too worth it.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:14 AM   #523
tomd106
Webkinz :)
dariad0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

#6 Past the tipping point---Pushing something over, or off balance by adding weight, as in a scale?
Old 07-08-2007, 12:29 AM   #524
Doodle is an unknown quantity at this point

#7 shine on - might have to do with the light that illuminates several of the gems as you move around the mine
Old 07-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #525
Doodle is an unknown quantity at this point

#5 curious - the word "curio" was actually derived from "curiosty cabinet." I think the clues point to a gem, or the gem hunt, but not spefically the pearl egg. The clues people have mentioned most to support pearl egg are "It's a real mix up" "It's soup-er", and "Hatch a good plan."

It's a real mix up could mean any of the things already mentoned about the curio shop or the gem hunt. For example, Arte caries a mix of items. The location of each gem is changed, or mixed up, each day.

It's Soup-er probably refers to Are's tip can, rather than egg drop soup, which would be quite a strech.

Hatching would refer to the way the rocks open rather than the pearl egg specifically.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:43 AM   #526
reddude is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone else might have said this but, clue #1, It's a real mix up, could have to do with the pearl egg. See it's in the green gems but it's really white colored.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:51 AM   #527
kitty184 is an unknown quantity at this point

this has to do with a pearl egg, curio shop, and soup!
-
how confusing~!

Last edited by kitty184; 07-08-2007 at 06:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #528
kitty184 is an unknown quantity at this point

doodle, you maked a really good point! here's a thankz point!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:02 AM   #529
tucker04w
Gift Guru

tucker04w will become famous soon enough

Thanks for posting this! I went on a day trip uesterday and missed both clues! So I just looked at yor post!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:13 AM   #530
ask
Gift Guru

cheekylover is on a distinguished road

yep i am getting ready to leave for the day so thanx
Closed